• Great Sales Staff

Thank you for your feedback, We appreciate the opportunity.

Kirk is one of the best salesmen I've dealt with. He was very helpful through the entire process and followed with us after a few days of purchasing to see if there were any problems that he could help with. We had looked at several other dealers in the area and none were as helpful as the staff at Turner. We will buy from Kirk again.

Thank you for your feedback, We appreciate the opportunity.

• Maintenance

Everything was honest and fair. The truck I purchased was very nice. The finance guy was VERY good. I had an all around good experience!

• not the best

was not happy with internet rep. with one question he asked me. then got call from a customer service rep. and he said I must understood him wrong.

• great experience

Tim was very professional and nice, clean truck. The whole process went very smooth would buy from them again!

• Purchased New Sierra 2500

I found the truck online and went to dealer the following day to look at truck. Staff was friendly and very helpful. The entire process was quick and seamless.

• New car

Went there looking for a new car. Salesman was very informative and helpful. They were very nice to do business with. Love the new car.

• Awesome Dealership

We were searching for a used car and our search led us to Turner which is over an hour away from our home. We spoke to Tim M on the phone and he was wonderful to work with. He knew we were coming for a test drive and chose to stay after his hours were over so that we could have consistency with whom we were working. Tim understood the constraints we were under for our purchase and did everything possible to make the deal happen. After losing trust in multiple dealerships, I can honestly say Tim earned our trust completely. After we took our car home they called to follow up. When we asked them about a small issue we found with one of the headrests, they immediately arranged for us to bring the car in to have it looked at. I definitely feel as if they are supportive of our purchase even after the deal was closed. Purchading a car is a big deal to many people and Turners takes it seriously and goes out of their way to build relationships with their customers.

• Got a GREAT deal

I was looking at a couple different dealerships for a used vehicle and Turner Buick GMC really lived up to their motto. They got me into a great vehicle for less than I was paying before. I was definitely not expecting to find such a good deal with my credit, but they found me something safe, reliable, and affordable -with some awesome tech! As a single mom, I cannot tell you what a relief it is to have roadside assistance and OnStar, one less thing to worry about when I'm on the road. Everyone was really friendly and helpful through out the entire process. I love my new Buick!

• Chevy Truck!

Had a great experience dealing with Tim McDowell. He had the vehicle I was interested in out front and ready when I got there. The dealership was nice and everyone was very friendly. We made a deal. Then when I came back with my family to sign paperwork they were very kid friendly. The finance manager had 95% of our paperwork ready to go. We were out the door in under an hour. Even gave my kids toy cars. Highly recommend.

• Exactly what i was looking for