New 888-439-8958
Used 888-857-0465 Email Dealer
Service 888-799-1090

• Great Sales Staff

Thank you for your feedback, We appreciate the opportunity.

Kirk is one of the best salesmen I've dealt with. He was very helpful through the entire process and followed with us after a few days of purchasing to see if there were any problems that he could help with. We had looked at several other dealers in the area and none were as helpful as the staff at Turner. We will buy from Kirk again.

Thank you for your feedback, We appreciate the opportunity.

• Great Experience

I was extremely happy with my salesman at Turner Buick. Neal worked a wonderful deal for the purchase of our Buick La Cross and was so helpful meeting our needs. I strongly give Neal a terrific thank you for such a beautiful car. Thank You,

• Friendly staff

Professional personable staff. 1st time buyer felt comfortable here.

Professional personable staff. 1st time buyer felt comfortable here.

• Great experience at Turner GMC

I can not say enough about the experience we had purchasing a 2016 GMC Truck at Turner GMC. Perry was a great salesman. Made sure all questions were answered. Steve is so efficient, he made the signing of all the papers as easy as possible. Again no question went unanswered.

• Good experience great staff

Tim is a good sales rep. Bought a new terrain through email. Tim was clear with no run around. They were able to do all the paperwork and have it ready for us when we arrived. Less than an hour

• Found a great used car

They didn't have the new lease that we were looking for but they got us into a great used suv with low miles in great condition.

• Would buy there again!

Great facility friendly service and was able to work out a good fair deal. Would buy again.

• Great Salesman and staff:

We worked with Perry. He was considerate, professional, and made us feel comfortable. I would recommend Perry and Turner Buick to my family and friends. I surely appreciated their customer service!

• New and Used Truck Sales

Visiting the area on our annual camping trip. Saw a used truck and stopped and test drove a 2013 and then a new 2016. The no pressure genuine personable approach of the sales and management review was incredible. Not ready to buy at this time and follow up calls we extremely polite and short. All so appreciated I have recommended two local campers I know and one is interested in the 2013 Duramax. If I we closer than NC, I would be coming here. Thanks for such an old style customer service approach.

• 2012 Audi S5 purchase

Smooth no hassle sale process. Direct communication and respect shown to me as the buyer.