• Great Place to Buy

These guys sell good running clean used cars . They aren't the cheapest but the cars are among the nicest of any nearby dealers .

• philomena quattrocchi

Long time Dieckhaus/Bristol Motor Cars Customer. I was looking for a nice used Buick Lacrosse. Joe Dieckhaus and Tim Eberhardt were able to find me a 2013 with low mileage. Very Happy. Thank you, Tim and Joe.

• kattie nocito

What a nice place to deal with. My salesman Tim Eberhardt is a family friend. I needed some help. I was not treated nice a other places. Tim sat down with me and gave me a few options. I left with a 2013 Ford Focus.

• DANA BIXLER

What a great dealership. My salesman Tim Eberhardt was very nice. He took his time with me. I left with a 2014 Honda Civic. I will tell all my friends.

• Mrs. Marcy Louder

My husband and I bought a 2006 Chrysler Crossfire from Bristol Motor Cars. We live in Nags Head N.C,. We we got to the dealership all the paperwork and car was ready to go. Our salesman Tim Eberhardt handle everything in a professional manner.

• mrs. margaret scott

what a great buying experience from start to finishes. Tim Eberhardt did a excellent job.

• joann

Very nice, took a lot of time with me. Tim Eberhardt gave me a great deal.

Very nice, took a lot of time with me. Tim Eberhardt gave me a great deal.

• review for vehicle purchase

They were very polite, respectful and fast. They got me into an affordable car that best fits me.

• Blessed By The Most High. Excellent Experience

The Most High Has Blessed Me With The Car of My Desire. i have Never been So Grateful, As I Am Now With My New Car From Bristol Motor Cars. They Do What They Say There Going To Do, Their Word Is Their Bond. I Am So Ever Grateful, To Have Met With A Wonderful Group Of People. Thank You, Bristol Motor Cars, For Believing In Me.

• lynette

When I first entered the car dealership I was greeted with pleasantry. I am very please with the treatment of my buying a car they made it a joy. Thank you. I will tell my friends and family. Tim Eberhardt is a very good salesman.