• Excellent service, friendly and helpful staff

I've had the best experience at Courtesy... Jim and his team really have dynamite customer service. Most places kinda forget about you once they hand you over the keys. Not Courtesy!! Their service department remembered my name when I came in for my first oil change... I was in and out quickly , and they were so friendly. Just wanted to say thanks again for the great service!! Customer for life!!

• Micheal Mack and Courtesy Dodge did a awesome job!

Micheal Mack did a wonderful job and was very nice and worked hard to get what we wanted done.

• Dodge Ram

We went to look and left with a new truck. We dealt with Gabe and he was FANTASTIC!! Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

• Used Ram Truck

Gabe took care of me process and buying was good and they got me were I wanted to be on price would recommend too anyone.

• Daughter Bought her 1st car!

Courtesy and my salesman Michael Mack! did a amazing job taking care of us went above and beyond to exceed our expectations! Thank-you!

• courtesy did a great job

justin davis did a great job. we thought he went above and beyond expectation

justin davis did a great job. we thought he went above and beyond expectation

• buying 2016 dodge journey

courtesy and our salesman, Micheal Mack were very helpful in our car buying experience.

• shopping for a good car

Gabe Garza is the best! He worked hard to get what i wanted. Joe the finance guy as well did a fabulous job on getting the payments where i wanted! I would recommend Courtesy to anyone!

• Good shoppping experince, salesman very helpful

My salesman Keith was very helpful in finding the Transit Connect . We went to a branch location to see the van . Overall a good , would come back went looking for another van. Dealership was warm and welcoming .

• Good Honest and works for the best deal for you

Came in with a good idea of what I wanted, Gabe let me look at what we had narrowed down to something more to my liking. Leland was great at finding the best plan and communicated the process showing me where we were in the process, what was happening, and most importantly, to me, the 'why'. Everything was smooth and no hiccups in the process. I'm really looking forward to maintaining a relationship with this dealer over the years.