• Excellent service, friendly and helpful staff

I've had the best experience at Courtesy... Jim and his team really have dynamite customer service. Most places kinda forget about you once they hand you over the keys. Not Courtesy!! Their service department remembered my name when I came in for my first oil change... I was in and out quickly , and they were so friendly. Just wanted to say thanks again for the great service!! Customer for life!!

• Daughter Bought her 1st car!

Courtesy and my salesman Michael Mack! did a amazing job taking care of us went above and beyond to exceed our expectations! Thank-you!

• courtesy did a great job

justin davis did a great job. we thought he went above and beyond expectation

justin davis did a great job. we thought he went above and beyond expectation

• buying 2016 dodge journey

courtesy and our salesman, Micheal Mack were very helpful in our car buying experience.

• shopping for a good car

Gabe Garza is the best! He worked hard to get what i wanted. Joe the finance guy as well did a fabulous job on getting the payments where i wanted! I would recommend Courtesy to anyone!

• Good shoppping experince, salesman very helpful

My salesman Keith was very helpful in finding the Transit Connect . We went to a branch location to see the van . Overall a good , would come back went looking for another van. Dealership was warm and welcoming .

• Good Honest and works for the best deal for you

Came in with a good idea of what I wanted, Gabe let me look at what we had narrowed down to something more to my liking. Leland was great at finding the best plan and communicated the process showing me where we were in the process, what was happening, and most importantly, to me, the 'why'. Everything was smooth and no hiccups in the process. I'm really looking forward to maintaining a relationship with this dealer over the years.

• Buying a Lincoln

Gabe was my salesman he did everything and anything to get me in the Lincoln. Would highly recommend him to anyone who wants too buy a vehicle.

• courtesy Dodge did an Amazing job!

Our salesman Michael Mack was very helpful and answered every question we needed information on. He is wonderful at what he does.

• great service at courtesy

overall good experience very helpful and not pushy at all. dealt with michael mack great salesman and did everything he could to get us in what we wanted