New 888-262-9150 Dealer Website
Used 888-262-8434 Email Dealer
Service 866-765-3051

• Excellent service, friendly and helpful staff

I've had the best experience at Courtesy... Jim and his team really have dynamite customer service. Most places kinda forget about you once they hand you over the keys. Not Courtesy!! Their service department remembered my name when I came in for my first oil change... I was in and out quickly , and they were so friendly. Just wanted to say thanks again for the great service!! Customer for life!!

• great service at courtesy

overall good experience very helpful and not pushy at all. dealt with michael mack great salesman and did everything he could to get us in what we wanted

• Great Overall Experience!!

Mike Mack took great care of me and i would recommend him to all my friends and family!

• Happy Customer!

Couldn't be happier with the way the service department handled my repair. Not only did they get it done during my lunch hour but the staff was friendly! They made the entire experience amazing.

• courtesy ford

the staff was very friendly and helped me find the best deal available. i couldnt be happier.