John Sauder Chevrolet of Ephrata

• Great Service! Fast, friendly, and easy!

My Chevy Equinox was past due for an oil change. I came in to the Service Dept. Wednesday morning and they took care of me without an appointment. Without a hesitation they took my keys and had it all ready to go in less then no time. Robin the service advisor was very helpful. I will definatly return as a service customer!

• Great Service !

As Always Everything Needed Was Done in a Reasonable Amount of Time & Correctly !

• Great Place to do Business!

Our sales representative, Tim, was helpful, kept in contact with us, and NEVER became pushy or aggressive...a perfect blend of qualities. The new van is great. Kudos to John Sauder Auto!

• Great service

Great service, friendly staff, nice cars. Only bad thing is high prices on used cars.

• Great GM dealership

Great service department. Friendly staff. Nice cars. I did test drive cars but didn't find exactly what I wanted yet but I definitely would and want to buy from this dealer. I had my car serviced here and will again.

• Quick Response

Hello, I had 2 lights on the dash & my Silverado was not running very well. I called the Dealership & they told me they were Very busy, but would at least Diagnose the problem. I was only there about 40 minutes & they had the truck repaired. I was Very Elated !!! Thank You, AWB

• Goes extra mile for the customer

Having bought many new and used cars over the past 45 years Sauder is hands down the best overall buying experience we have ever. The used PT Cruiser we purchased was fairly priced and thoroughly checked mechanically. Though the inspection was good on the vehicle the dealer had It inspected and in the process decided the tires were borderline so they replaced all four with new tires. It is rare to find a dealer who would go so far to insure the customer is happy and safe. Our salesman Pat Miller made the whole process seamless. Would highly recommend Pat and the entire sales and mechanical staff.

• Great service

We found a used car online and it was everything they said it would be. They were very helpful and accomodating.

• No reply

I sent a request for information on a used vehicle.Received no reply.

I apologize Bill- May I have a manager personally contact you? Sincerely, Candi Sauder

I sent a request for information on a used vehicle.Received no reply.

• rearview mirror

I stopped by Sauder Chevy when my rearview mirror dropped of my Chevy S-10 windshield. They fixed it promptly. Glenn K.

Thank you Glenn- Glad we could help:) Sincerely, Candi Sauder