John Sauder Chevrolet of Ephrata

4.5
Average based on 28 reviews
  • Great Service! Fast, friendly, and easy!

My Chevy Equinox was past due for an oil change. I came in to the Service Dept. Wednesday morning and they took care of me without an appointment. Without a hesitation they took my keys and had it all ready to go in less then no time. Robin the service advisor was very helpful. I will definatly return as a service customer!

• Great service

Great service, friendly staff, nice cars. Only bad thing is high prices on used cars.

• Great GM dealership

Great service department. Friendly staff. Nice cars. I did test drive cars but didn't find exactly what I wanted yet but I definitely would and want to buy from this dealer. I had my car serviced here and will again.

• Quick Response

Hello, I had 2 lights on the dash & my Silverado was not running very well. I called the Dealership & they told me they were Very busy, but would at least Diagnose the problem. I was only there about 40 minutes & they had the truck repaired. I was Very Elated !!! Thank You, AWB

• Goes extra mile for the customer

Having bought many new and used cars over the past 45 years Sauder is hands down the best overall buying experience we have ever. The used PT Cruiser we purchased was fairly priced and thoroughly checked mechanically. Though the inspection was good on the vehicle the dealer had It inspected and in the process decided the tires were borderline so they replaced all four with new tires. It is rare to find a dealer who would go so far to insure the customer is happy and safe. Our salesman Pat Miller made the whole process seamless. Would highly recommend Pat and the entire sales and mechanical staff.

• Great service

We found a used car online and it was everything they said it would be. They were very helpful and accomodating.

• No reply

I sent a request for information on a used vehicle.Received no reply.

I apologize Bill- May I have a manager personally contact you? Sincerely, Candi Sauder

I sent a request for information on a used vehicle.Received no reply.

• rearview mirror

I stopped by Sauder Chevy when my rearview mirror dropped of my Chevy S-10 windshield. They fixed it promptly. Glenn K.

Thank you Glenn- Glad we could help:) Sincerely, Candi Sauder

Thank you Glenn- Glad we could help:) Sincerely, Candi Sauder

• New Tahoe purchase

Our experience with trading and buying a new Tahoe went well. Thank you!

Our experience with trading and buying a new Tahoe went well. Thank you!

We are happy you had a good buying experience and hope to continue to provide you with excellent service. It is a pleasure to have such awesome consumers to sale our products. Hope you experience many happy miles of driving in your new Chevrolet Tahoe.

• Friendly Dealership

Everybody was so nice at Sauder's dealership. We just went to look but decided to buy and they were fast at the paperwork and in a few hours we were off for home. We would definitely buy again.

David: It was a pleasure providing you with a beautiful vehicle and we are glad you enjoyed your buying experience. We wish you many happy miles of driving!!!!