443 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kelly Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Greatest Chevrolet Dealership to Buy a Car From!

I checked many dealerships on the internet (250 mi. radius) non could even come close on price. Very pleasant deal. My wife and I have NEVER purchased a car on the first visit.I guess there is always a first. Enjoyed everthing about the deal! Can't say enough about Kelly Chevrolet!

• GOT MY TIRE REPLACED ON SHORT NOTICE AND THEY PRICE MATCHED
    May 25, 2017

GOT MY TIRE REPLACED ON SHORT NOTICE AND THEY PRICE MATCHED A COMPETITOR A WEEK AFTER THE THE SERVICE GREAT WORK, DREW, BOB AND BRAD!

• GREAT JOB

• Professional, freindly, fair negotiators.
    May 22, 2017

Matt and Angelo were true professionals. I knew what I wanted and we negotiated a simple and fair deal in a short period of time. I have shared my positive experience with friends. I would definitely buy from them again.

• Pleasure to do business with!
    May 21, 2017

We drove over 4 hours to get to this dealership because they had the vehicle I wanted. We had dealt with them over the phone to "make the deal" on the vehicle and when we got there there was no monkey business; everything was as promised. The staff was incredible and went out of their way to make the experience of buying a car from them a pleasant one. Thank you for a great experience!!!!

• Use to hate chevy
    May 15, 2017

I was never a Chevrolet person tell my daughter talked me into coming to this dealership the experience I have have had here has been amazing between Angelo,Kelly,Sarge and everyone we have talk to They have been extremely nice knowledgeable pleasant to deal with and I've just made us feel like were home I just want to say thank you to everybody who is made us feel welcomed and you've changed my opinion of Chevrolet. Thank you. Ben M

• Couldn't be happier !
    May 2, 2017

We bought a 2016 Certified Equinox. Bruce was very helpful and friendly. Being able to take the car home the same day was very helpful

• Terrific
    April 25, 2017

Service department was terrific & I was out in less than the time he told me. The area is always clean & they understand the SUV. I always go for service

• Friendly, professional and efficient
    April 25, 2017

We have been going to Kelly for years now, and they have always gone the extra mile (pun intended) to serve us well. I have stopped in with a minor but important repair, and they have fit me into their schedule. Great team, great service!

• New car purchase
    April 21, 2017

Matt was great in finding the exact car that i wanted. He was very knowledgeable on the options and functions of the components. The entire staff is friendly like a large family.