New 888-834-4609 Dealer Website
Used 888-904-6112 Email Dealer
Service 888-838-9972

Average based on 96 reviews
  • Great service

I had a wonderful experience. The sales personnel were great. The entire process was fast and easy. I would highly recommend.

• Great service atFaulkner Mazda

From the showroom to the finance the attention I received at Faulkner Mazda was superb.

• Faulkner Mazda Trevose

I have been a customer for several years. I am satisfied with the service.

I have been a customer for several years. I am satisfied with the service.

• Mazda 3 purchased June 2015.

My comment has nothing to do with my recent visit. However, just last Saturday I had to purchase and have installed a new battery. I understand that I cannot get reimbursed for this, which I find distressing. My car is 13 months old....the battery should not have died on me that soon. AAA did the diagnostic, showed me the low battery charge on the computer and replaced it with a new battery. The cost to me was over $140. Not a happy camper.

• Buyer

I enjoy the car. It is small, dependable and suits my needs.

Hi Barbara, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your car. Please let us know if there's anything else that you need!

I enjoy the car. It is small, dependable and suits my needs.

• Quality Service

A great place to buy and service your car. I have bought at least 5 cars from this dealer and all have been serviced by them.

• Mazda CX-5 owner

This place is great. I walked in with an idea of what I wanted and they were able to provide it. I bought a Certified CX-5 and I was satisfied with what I paid for and the process was very easy for me. I haven't bought a car since 2001 and was afraid to go through the whole process but they made it seamless. I was in and out in less than 2.5 hours!

• Outstanding Service

Service at Faulkner Mazda is always a pleasant experience. Paul Sanders is always on top of details pertaining to my car. They're on time, courteous and informative. I continue to drive and enjoy my 5 year old Mazda 6 thanks to outstanding service by Faulkner's service department. Thank you.

Thank you for your review, we are very happy to hear you had a positive experience with our service department and we'll be sure to let Paul know that he's doing a great job! Thank you!

• Great Service

I am a satisfied customer and have been for quite sometime

We're glad to hear that you have been with us and look forward to many more years! Thank you for the review!

I am a satisfied customer and have been for quite sometime

• I have purchased 3 cars from this dealership.

I have purchased 3 cars from this dealership and have never had a problem. The staff have always gone out of their way to be helpful. I would Highly recommend.

Thank you for allowing us to help you find the vehicle you were looking for each time and know that we are always here if you need help or have any questions! Thank you!