Sullivan-Parkhill

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 337 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• December 9, 2016

From the first moment I spoke with Lisa Henthorn on the phone to the actual purchase of the car that Micheal Cooper made happen, I had a wonderful buying... experience. I would recommend Sullivan-Parkhill to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

July 30, 2018

Being from out of the area i was hesitant to pursue a vehicle here. The email correspondence with John Schafer ahead of a visit was courteous and helpful.... At the dealership our experience was very comfortable. They were willing to work with us to make the deal work. Also impressed with the additional warranty. Only negative was we had to wait about 90 min to meet with finance to finish up the paperwork because they were shorthanded. Overall very good experience.

Thank you for the 4 star review for John Schaefer and our dealership! We appreciate it. We had several very busy days at the end of last month and w...e do apologize for the delay it took to get into the business office. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

April 3, 2018

I had a great time working with Richie in buying my new car. He and Lisa were incredibly helpful and put in the work to match a competing offer I had.... They definitely earned my service, and I look forward to going back there for service.

Erik, Thank you for your 5 star review of Richie and the dealership! We are glad that we could work hard to keep your business local. We look forwa...rd to seeing you in the dealership with your new Volt :) Lisa Henthorn

March 23, 2018

Samm Shelbi at Sullivan Parkhill Chevrolet in Champaign IL helped me find the exact vehicle I was looking for. I have been a customer at Sullivan Parkhill... for over twenty years and have never been disappointed. A great dealer with Chevy vehicles; a win win for me. Thank you Sullivan Parkhill.

William, Thank you for leaving Samm and the Dealership a 5 star review! We really appreciate it and appreciate all of your business.

April 28, 2017

I was shopping for a new vehicle and the staff at Sullivan-Parkhill were very friendly. I was not pressured into any purchase and the service I had while... buying my new car was great!

We are thrilled to hear you felt our team gave you a great car buying experience. It was great to see you, and it was our pleasure to help find the ve...hicle you wanted. If you have any more questions, please let us know, and we hope you will come back to see us. Have a wonderful day, Judy!

April 12, 2017

I am so glad that I bought my 2016 Chrysler 200 at Sullivan-Parkhill. John was such a great help and made sure he did everything he could to help me purchase... this new vehicle and keep it in my price range. I 10/10 recommend using Sullivan-Parkhill and buying through John!

rant, thank you for the awesome review! We here at Sullivan-Parkhill are very excited to welcome you to the family. We look forward to seeing you in... the future. Congradulations!

December 23, 2016

They were very quick to respond over email but I did not buy a car from them because the one I was interested in was sold.

July 25, 2016

Sam kept working with me even 1-2 weeks after I came in. He never just said no and was done. I got the call about 10-15 days after I first stopped in that... he got me into a vehicle I wanted and needed. I would definitely recommend and go to again. I had been to 3-4 places prior and none of the others really followed up or tried getting me in a vehicle I wanted! Way to go Sam and the finance team!!!

July 25, 2016

I find this hard to believe be here for service 3 and they have never been very welcoming.

July 19, 2016

Superior professional services. Sullivan Parkhill people know their customers and offer top quality vehicles for the best price.