Sullivan-Parkhill

352 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 3, 2019

Jasmine is great to work with. We highly recommend her and this dealership and look forward to many years of owning this car and working with this dealer.

Thank you so much for the awesome 5-star rating and the wonderful review about Jasmine and our store!

August 31, 2019

Wonderful service! Sales representative was very responsive and patient with all of my questions. The dealership is conveniently located. Would definitely... purchase from them again!

Linda! Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Sulliv...an-Parkhill Automotive. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

August 24, 2019

Jasmine was the most efficient, yet patient, salesperson I have ever worked with. Would recommend working with her to anyone, and hope I can buy my next... Volvo from her!

Amy! Thank you so much for the 5 stars and the wonderful review about Jasmine! It's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Thank you so... much for the recommendation! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

August 17, 2019

Our experience at Sullivan-Parkhill was pretty great. We drove 3 hours to look at the vehicle that we purchased. Kirk was true to his word, professional,... and easy to work with. Jasmine answered all of our questions, was very thorough with going through the details of the vehicle, and friendly.

J.G. - Thank you so much for the 5 stars and awesome review about Jasmine and Kirk! We're so glad that you were taken care of, and that you left satis...fied! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

January 25, 2019

I plan to come back and buy a car sometime in February I like the selection of the gmc. cars and suv. I shall return

John, Thank you for your 5 star review! It is greatly appreciated and we look forward to being able to assist you in February.

January 5, 2019

Came in for an oil change, very professional no issues at all

Leslie, Thank you for your 5 star review for our service department! We appreciate it very much.

July 30, 2018

Being from out of the area i was hesitant to pursue a vehicle here. The email correspondence with John Schafer ahead of a visit was courteous and helpful.... At the dealership our experience was very comfortable. They were willing to work with us to make the deal work. Also impressed with the additional warranty. Only negative was we had to wait about 90 min to meet with finance to finish up the paperwork because they were shorthanded. Overall very good experience.

Thank you for the 4 star review for John Schaefer and our dealership! We appreciate it. We had several very busy days at the end of last month and w...e do apologize for the delay it took to get into the business office. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

April 3, 2018

I had a great time working with Richie in buying my new car. He and Lisa were incredibly helpful and put in the work to match a competing offer I had.... They definitely earned my service, and I look forward to going back there for service.

Erik, Thank you for your 5 star review of Richie and the dealership! We are glad that we could work hard to keep your business local. We look forwa...rd to seeing you in the dealership with your new Volt :) Lisa Henthorn

March 23, 2018

Samm Shelbi at Sullivan Parkhill Chevrolet in Champaign IL helped me find the exact vehicle I was looking for. I have been a customer at Sullivan Parkhill... for over twenty years and have never been disappointed. A great dealer with Chevy vehicles; a win win for me. Thank you Sullivan Parkhill.

William, Thank you for leaving Samm and the Dealership a 5 star review! We really appreciate it and appreciate all of your business.

April 28, 2017

I was shopping for a new vehicle and the staff at Sullivan-Parkhill were very friendly. I was not pressured into any purchase and the service I had while... buying my new car was great!

We are thrilled to hear you felt our team gave you a great car buying experience. It was great to see you, and it was our pleasure to help find the ve...hicle you wanted. If you have any more questions, please let us know, and we hope you will come back to see us. Have a wonderful day, Judy!