Napleton's Auto Park Of Urbana

• Elantra from Cody

I was in the middle of getting a simple oil change on my 16 Elantra when I heard of the deals going on for the brand new 17 elantras. Working with Cody, I was able to get a brand new car with more stuff in it for the same payment!

Julie, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Markiss and Brandon

I felt very welcomed and not overwhelmed at all. The first question was what my budget is and not what color do I want. They did everything in their power to get me a great car for a great deal!

• Sonata from Brandon Davis

Excellent in every way great experience will recommend any friends and family to Napleton motors

• Brandon Davis

Closed with the deal I wanted. Brandon did a great job.

Closed with the deal I wanted. Brandon did a great job.

Jeff, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Sonata from Cody G.

Mr. Gagnon was a wonderful salesman. I did not expect to leave here with a vehicle but I am thankful and blessed that they worked out a deal for me. Truly grateful and excellent service!

Hi Seve, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Napleton's Auto Park of Urbana. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We hope to see you soon!

• Success!!!

Terence, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Napleton's Auto Park of Urbana! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Fantastic all the way around. Patience exhibited by Bill Gunther our sales rep was excellent. The process was very quick. This is where I will buy all my cars.

• Mazda

Ruthann, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Until the next time we meet, take care!

Very good. Carl was amazing. Was not pushy which you don't find that much now a days. He was very patient, also! I changed my colors more than a few times.

• My new Kia Soul!

I had a chance to work with Brandon Davis who mad my experience here at Napleton a great one. i will come back to Napleton again and again.

Deborah, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Cody G. And Kia Niro

Very friendly, responsive, and not too pushy. Good at explaining features and warranty.

Diane and Ed, we're happy you had a pleasant experience at our location. Please give us a call if there's anything else we can help you with!

• Bill Gunther

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Cynthia. We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Bill!

Bill was excellent! He worked hard getting me a car within my price range. He exceeded my expectations!! I drove off with a car better than I expected to get!! Definitely see him if you're shopping for a car! Very satisfied customer!