T & T Coast Buick GMC

• Highly recommended

We were very pleased dealing with the dealership. Everyone was friendly and completely honest about the entire car leasing process. This was the first dealership that we have visited where the salespeople were not pushy. It was very refreshing.

• Great service, clean facility

Salesman Chris Catalano was very polite, respectful & knowledgable. He was great to work with. I really liked the cleanliness and neat appearance of the dealership.

• Professional and great service

They made me feel welcomed, no pressure , very polite , and listened to everything that I wanted. Frank helped me find the perfect car and was very patient. This is my first SUV and I chose the Buick Envision. Couldn't be happier. Perfect size for me and easy handling.

• Great service and very accomodating

You went out of your way to accommodate me by throwing in my mud flaps and driving my car to me, since I was towed in over the weekend and had no loaner.

• Great Service

T&T Coast has been our dealer for the past 8 years. They offer no hassle service, timely repairs and the staff is knowledgeable and friendly.

• excellent dealership. very clean.

everyone was very courteous and the salesman had a lot of patience with me finding the exact truck I was looking for.

• Great service, clean facilities

The friendly and knowledgable sales people and the fact that they go the extra yard to help you thru your purchase. A special thank you to your employee Frank Viso who we had the pleasure of dealing with several times to great satisfaction.

• Great service

Quick and friendly service, was in and out in under an hour on a busy Saturday morning for an oil change

• Great customer service

I am treated like family-I can always get loaner car, my car was brought to me so I didn't get wet, and I am able to get a report about what services I should get done next time.

• Excellent dealership

I did not feel pressured into buying and they handled a problem I had with the new car very well.