C. Harper Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

Service 888-719-7527

3.3
Average based on 4 reviews
  • Great dealership

This is dealership is great! highly recommend !! Super nice, super easy to deal with! top notch service!!

• After the sale they have no use for you.

The vehicle buying experience was awesome; however, after the sale they have no use for you. I stopped in to look at a new truck and although they did not have the vehicle I wanted they searched and had the truck I wanted (with the features I wanted) on the lot two days later. The salesman and buying experience were great and I left the lot a happy buyer. When the engine light came on I stopped in to have them plug the scan tool in, to see if I should continue driving or not, and they told me they did not have 15 minutes to scan it, so I went else ware. When I purchased the truck I also purchased the rust proofing, with the agreement that I was to come back every two years to have it re-sprayed, however when I called to make that appointment they told me “Bob” was not in and he was the only person that could schedule the appointment. So, I continued to call and stop in to the dealership over the next SIX months only to be told that “Bob” was not in and he is the only person on earth that could schedule the appointment. One time they did tell me a new guy was going to take over for “Bob” but he wasn’t in that day either. Later they went back to the “Bob” is the only guy routine. I even spoke with the salesman, who sold me the truck, who assured me he would have “Bob” call me to set up the appointment but needless to say I never heard from “Bob” or the salesman again. What’s ironic is that they mailed me a form letter, a few months back, wanting me to buy another vehicle from them!

• Awesome Dealership

Great salesperson (Herb) and great finance department. Very professional and wide selection of Certified Pre-Owned cars. Bought 2015 Impala. Love the car. Thanks C. Harper.

• Don't buy cars here

I have bought a used 2011 Chevy Malibu from this dealer in September 2013, at first the salesman was very nice and worked with me very kindly, however, things started going South when the steering wheel control for the radio didn't work.He got me another salesman who swore that the controls were only for the phone bluetooth, he was wrong but I bought the car anyway. I got the car home, none of the steering wheel controls worked, the rear defrost didn't work and there was a horrible thumping sound coming from the rear of the car, they fixed everything but the noise, the service manager said the rear suspension was tight, and that they couldn't find any problems. Needless to say I'm taking time to fix the car myself because every aspect of their service is terrible and I hope they fire the people involved in my sales and service

My name is Jeff Bankovich ,I've been appointed to handle all Cars.Com Customers , any questions please call me at 1-800-400-8130 ext 123 with any problems or concerns .