Myers Autoworld

(4.6) 56 reviews

Call This Dealer

New

• Professionalism from department to department.

Appreciated the friendliness of the initial meeting of sales associate. Truely concerned about what I wanted and what I needed. Tremendeous atmosphere... to communicate between customer and business. Would give five stars to this company for customer care and customer appreciation. Appreciated that Sir Willie Wonka (pet) was allowed into the realm of lives that were involved.

• The Gendron's from Anderson

Worked with Brad Eastes and he worked really hard to get me a great deal and didn't try to sell me something I didn't need or want! I really like the... idea of buying a car from someone that isn't just selling a car but a dealership that will stand behind it and service it.

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Jim. You really made our day today.

• Great Car Buying Experience

Joel and the rest of the staff took care of me in no time and made sure I walked away with great savings on a beautiful Buick.

• Fantastic

Great experience with each during the transition! Thank you for going up and beyond what I was wanting!

• Another greta expierence at Myers AutoWorld

Everyone Myers Auto World is awesome! Every department. We will always do business with these people. The last time I was there I was getting my oil... changed and one of the mechanics was talking to an elderly man and he had a lot of questions and the mechanic was gentle, kind and patient with him it was so sweet. I just thought that day why can't all business be that patient with customers it would be a better world! Thanks Myers Auto World!!

• A Great Thursday at Myers Autoworld

I was taken care of very quickly, with professional employees. Comfortable waiting room.

• Consumer

Love Bob Myer Buick. They are simply the best. Friendly staff. Very accommodating. I will never go anywhere else.

• Consumer

• Great Experience

The Autoworld team is phenomenal there's not a better Dealership that takes care of the customer First Class Experience. William Bruner is the Best Sa...lesman Ever!

• Terrible Experience

Terrible experience. Drove one hour to dealership to look at Ford Lariat that had been listed on their website for a week and still is, even as I revi...ew. Found truck immediately, never greeted, waited around about 10 min and finally walked to service dept to find someone. Was assisted by Darlene, who was pleasant enough. Test drove, told Darlene was interested in purchasing. She began paperwork, and checking on warranty info with Manager, Brian. Brian came about five min later and said before we could go any further, the price listed on their website for a week, was wrong. It was $10,000 more and he would not be selling it to me for the advertised price on their website. No apology for my time wasted, no ownership as to his mistake-he just placed blame on his website facilitator. This is bad business. No owner available to discuss.

Thank you for your review and we do apologize for your recent experience with us. We had a system error that affected our internet prices that occurre...d Friday evening and once we realized what had happened, we had our internet prices removed from our website and Cars.com within 24 hours of the occurrence. I tried to reach out to you on your google review and have not heard from you yet. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience and see if we may be able to reach an agreement. Thank you Kevin Clark Sales Manager 765-649-3673

Myers Autoworld