4.5
  • C Harper Ford

I had a really great experience at charper Ford! This is my 6 vehicle through them! Awesome sales people

• 2017 Kia Forte

Everything went very well. We actually were just looking and never expected to actually bring home a new vehicle that day. I had to be at work at 10 p.m. and they did everything to get me out of there by 8:30 p.m. Everyone from our salesman to the finance people worked to get this deal done. I would highly recommend them in future and, of course, will be back to see them for our next car as well.

• 2017 OPTIMA

2nd vehicle purchased @ c. Harper. Loved my Sportage and now my 2017 Optima. Thanks Jamel!!

• Kia forte

Gary Dalton was very helpful with taking me through my first car buying experience. He came in on his day off just help finish the process and get mw in my new Kia. And i would like to thank him and all the others and C. Harper Ford for their kind service and help

• C Harper

The salesman and manager were very helpful and made the buying experience smooth and pleasant.

• Excellent salesman & D

Was on a mission to purchase a new auto on 4/30/2017. Since I purchased my 2008 Kia Spectra from C. Harper, which buy the way had 90,000 miles, Not only did I get a good deal, but that automobile ran great. No major repairs, even had original breaks. So on 4/30/2017 I was off to C. Harper again. Salesman Harold Shemesh was top notch professional. As soon as I saw the 2017 Forte S Sedan in the showroom I just had to have it. Got what I consider a great deal, Harold was excellent with going over all the details. I absolutely love my new Forte. So many wonderful features, drives like a dream,and excellent on fuel. C. Harper is my dealer and frankly would not think of going anywhere else.

• Excellent salesman & D

• Janet

Excellent Experience! Would buy a vehicle from this dealer again.

Excellent Experience! Would buy a vehicle from this dealer again.

• My new Sportage!

Vic Fioravanti was a wonderful salesman! Not pushy, takes his time, explains everything. I highly recommend him! Love my car!!

• Great experience

Our buying experience was made simple and painless by Suzy, our salesperson. Knowledge as to the features of the car including all of the technical but easy functions of the navigation and media systems helped us to become quick customers to the KIA products.