Valley Nissan

98 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 11, 2019

Thank you everyone at Valley Nissan! Everyone is very friendly and they have the best deals in town! Thank you Marcos Perez he is the best salesman he... worked with us so we could get the best deal and car! We are very happy!

July 7, 2019

This team worked hard for me for two days when no one else would. We got the deal done thanks guys two thumbs up. There's great things coming to this dealer... for sure.

• January 16, 2016

I can't say enough about the positive experience I had at Valley Nissan Subaru. I had a complicated credit issue and an immediate need for a car. I was... looking for a new 4wd vehicle in my price range. My sales representative, Victor, found me the PERFECT car and Chris, the finance manager, got me the best interest rate possible...much better than any other dealer. I was amazed at their sincere desire to find me the best car at the best price. It was a seamless process. I am thrilled with the experience I had at Valley Nissan Subaru and would recommend them unconditionally.

Leslie, Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad to hear that Victor, Chris, an...d the rest of the team here at Valley Nissan were able to assist you in treating yourself to a new vehicle! If there is anything you need in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us, otherwise we look forward to seeing you back in for any future service needs you might have! Congratulations and thank you again! All the best from the Valley Nissan Team!

July 1, 2019

I purchased a pre-owned certified Nissan Rouge from Longmont Valley Nissan. The purchase process went smoothly and I was pleased however after I had the... car for about a year and a half and had driven it for less than 5000 miles it was having major transmission issues. I took it back to them and they told me it was in need of a brand new transmission. The cost was about 1/2 of what I paid for the car. They refused to give me any kind of discount even though they had sold me a pre-owned lemon. Never again will I purchase a car from them. Dishonest and not willing to do the right thing.

Erik, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. If you are willing... to give us another chance, please reach out to us at (303) 776-0443 to speak to our manager directly.

May 30, 2019

Thank you for great experience buying a new car. The service was excellent. The sales person, Noland was great explaining everything about the car and... answering all our questions. They did a great job, we look forward to doing business with them in the future.

March 30, 2019

Sales person, Nate was excellent, explaining everything about the vehicle and process. They had many vehicles to choose from. He went out of his way to... be sure we understood everything.

Thank you so much for your business and this feedback! I am so thrilled to hear that Nate took such good care of you and made your experience so posit...ive. Congratulations on your new vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again when it's time for your first oil change! Thanks, Chelsea - social media manager

January 18, 2019

Drove 5 hours for a horrible experience with a Subaru dealer in Boulder. On the way home we stopped at Valley and was met by Mayuran. After explaining... the events of the day Mayuran was able to get my wife exactly what she wanted at the price we wanted with no tricks games or pressure. I have been purchasing vehicles for over 30 years and this was the best experience I have ever had at a dealership. I will make the drive again this summer to purchase another vehicle for myself. The entire process was quick and within 30 minutes Mayuran was pulling our new vehicle off the showroom floor and getting it ready for the drive home. Great job Valley you have a family that will be doing business with your dealership for years to come. Mayuran your AWESOME!!!!!

November 17, 2018

Everyone was very pleasant! The entire buying process was relaxed and we did not feel pressured at all! Steven took his time helping us find the right... car for our needs.

October 14, 2018

Thank you so much Dillon Allen me and my family are extremely grateful that we ran into such a kind-hearted caring salesperson I can't believe people like... you still exist you treated me better than any one that I've ever done business with thank you Valley Nissan and thank you Dillon

September 23, 2018

The buyer process went very smoothly. The salesman was helpful, honest, and not pushy. Not adversarial when negotiating. Paperwork went relatively quickly.... I would recommend and buy from this dealership.