• Great Service!! Highly Recommend!!!

I HIGHLY recommend Jim Xamis Ford in Lincoln, Il. All the guys I worked with were excellent!! My salesman Brad Centers worked his rear off to get me in the vehicle I wanted! The transaction couldn't have went any more smooth thanks to George Vanos, Matt Xamis , & Brad Centers!! All super guys to deal with & made me feel like they were working for me! They were going to get me in a new car some way shape or form & they were not going to give up until I had a new car!! First time I've bought local & I will stay local for years to come! Once again THANK-YOU Brad Centers for all your help & determination!!

• Amazing

Never a better buying experience. Kevin Riggs was the perfect salesman. Great balance of making sure we were informed, happy and treated well, without the typical push you find at other dealerships. Will we be return customers? You bet! Thanks again

Rex and Kim, Thank you for your message and business! We are happy Kevin was able to help you find a vehicle that met your needs. Please let us know if there is anything in the future we can help you with. Enjoy your new car!

• Great service during a difficult time

We were looking for a good used car that got great gas mileage. Unfortunately, we got into an accident, and our search had to speed up. Ellen and the team at Xamis worked hard to get us ready to go and we got the car we wanted. Thanks!

Thank you Jen for your message! We are very happy you are okay and Ellen was able to find the perfect car for you and your family. Thank you again for your business!

• Excellent experience and worth the drive!

Liz, We are happy Kevin was able to help you get into your dream car! We appreciate your nice message and business. Enjoy driving your new vehicle!

I knew what car I wanted but wanted to get the best deal I could on it. Kevin was able to help me get into my dream car and was open to talking price. They were willing to deal where as other stores I had been to refused to entertain any price other than their own! Extremely pleased!

• Explorer

Thank you to Ellen for taking her time with us last Sat am. We test drove 3 vehicles and she was patient, answered our questions, let us know the process. She also took us to the back lot and looked at cars that just came in late Fri night to find what we ended up buying. Certainly didn't plan on buying till Sept/Oct...but here we are!

Christina, thank you for your nice message and recent purchase of an Explorer. We will make sure to share your message with Ellen. Thank you again!

• Explorer

Thanks to Ellen for an easy buying process and answering questions. Great experience.

Thank you for your recent purchase and your message. We will make sure to share this with Ellen. Enjoy your new vehicle!

• great buy!

Thanks to Kevin Riggs for making the car buying experience pleasant and easy, no pressure, great deal, no annoying phone calls, fair negotiations and I will be back!!

Rusty, Thank you very much for your message and feedback. We will make sure we show your note to Kevin. Thank you again for your business and enjoy your new vehicle!

• Brittany fish

Brad is a great salesman he picked the right mustang for me. And if you recommend brad to people and they buy a car from him. Then he gives you $50.

Brittany, We are happy Brad was able to find you the perfect Ford Mustang! We hope you continue to enjoy driving it. Thank you for your message and business.

• Ford Fusion

Our salesman, Kevin Riggs was very knowledgeable and helpful! Not at all pushy and was very pleasant to work with

Jackie, Thank you for your business and your message about your experience. We will make sure we show this to Kevin. Enjoy your new vehicle!

• Fusion

Thank you very much for your nice message. We will make sure to pass this on to Kevin. We hope you enjoy driving your new Ford Fusion!

Kevin Riggs was extremely helpful in searching and eventually finding my new car. I would recommend him to anybody looking for a new vehicle. He's a helluva salesman.