• Great service and immaculate facility

This is the second vehicle purchased from Crivelli Chevrolet in a year and will continue to be a customer for all future purchases. Sales manager Brandon and other associates were very pleasant to do business with. Would highly recommend them if your looking for a vehicle purchase.

• FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE

OUR SALESMAN TYLER MADE IT A GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE OVERALL!!

OUR SALESMAN TYLER MADE IT A GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE OVERALL!!

• Awesome sales team!!!

Went into dealership and talked to Tyler. I told him i was looking for a jeep Wrangler. He said he didn't have any but would call me when they had one. Within a week he called me and got me a great price on a used one that he got in. He got me a heck of a deal and was a great. I recommend him to anyone looking for a great experience, and a great deal!!

• Excellent service!!

Tyler was a excellent salesperson. He answered all our questions, and helped us select the perfect vehicle!

• Great dealership

Tyler Moore and alfy the sales manager were great in getting our deal done on a 2013 GMC Acadia. The overall experience was great and we really appreciated the upfront honesty and willingness to work with numbers. We will recommend crivelli to our family and friends.

• Great experience

Tyler was very helpful. My first time leasing a car and it was a great experience.

We appreciate the kind words about Tyler! We look forward to seeing you again when it comes time for your scheduled service.

• Great overall experience!

Great sales staff! Gave me a great deal on the new vehicle I was looking for! The facility was very clean and very friendly staff. Very knowledgeable sales staff and my salesperson Tyler was fantastic and very helpful and friendly! When you go to crivelli's ask for Tyler!

Thank you for your positive comments! We are delighted to hear that Tyler helped in giving you such a great car buying experience with us! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

• Chevy trax

Tyler, lauren and alfyargiro@crivellichev.com were great.

Customer service will always be one of our team's highest priorities and it's great to hear how much you enjoyed working with Tyler and Lauren.

Tyler, lauren and alfyargiro@crivellichev.com were great.

• Great overall

Great sales people that know about cars ask for mark

Wonderful to hear Frank! We're happy to hear that Mark was helpful during your recent visit.

Great sales people that know about cars ask for mark

• Awesome

Gave me a really awesome deal and trade on my car!!!

Thank you for visiting us, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Gave me a really awesome deal and trade on my car!!!