El-Mor Chevrolet

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 3 reviews

Call This Dealer

• El-Mor Chevrolet
    March 21, 2015

I was called immediately by a salesman, when I inquired about the car. He answered all my questions. We visited the dealership, but it was closed and ...viewed the car I was interested in. The repairs made were done well except the hood alignment was off and the trunk alignment was also off. After seeing this, my interest waned.

truck 1500 2 wheel drive dual doots suicide prefer
    January 14, 2018

always check always have good reliable trucks now im looking again your lot has the best alwsys havw trucks love it tell friends also they like also

Love My 2012 Camaro Convertible
    December 21, 2012

I am the GSM of a franchised car dealership and for my entire life I wanted a convertible camaro as a toy. My dad had one and I never quite shook the ...bug to buy one. That being said I run a store but we dont sell Chevy so I took the internet looking for a stupid deal and a great car. I found that and much more at El Mor. The 2012 Convertible was in good supply locally but only one dealer (El Mor) and one salesperson (Jon Kolb) made me feel how I know a customer wants to feel. My new Camaro is now sitting pretty in my garage patiently waiting for spring to come so we can go out and let the 410 horsepower roar. The buying process was amazing, the staff was great and the deal was even better, lots of dealers say they wont be beat but these guys mean it. I love my car and I have decided to service my car there based on the level of customer service they showed me during the purchase. Thanks for everything. From one car guy to another.

El-Mor Chevrolet