New 888-436-5993 Dealer Website
Used 866-998-9744 Email Dealer
Service 866-413-1602

Average based on 128 reviews.
  • My Budd Baer GMC experience

This was a different buying experience than what I was used to. I found it more pleasant than any new or used vehicle purchase I have made at other dealerships. I scheduled an appointment, and upon arrival the sales representative knew my name, and what vehicles I was there to see. They were helpful, respectful and did not use high pressure sales tactics. I actually got a better deal than I had prepared for which allowed me to get the new truck I wanted without compromise because of price. I have told friends and family of my experience at Budd Baer and recommend they consider them when purchasing a new vehicle.

• Excellent Experience!!

We had a great purchasing experience! Ron Sacco did a great job as well as the other staff!! We would definitely go back and buy another car from Budd Baer again and recommend the dealer to friends. They were very fair on our trade and did not give us a run around like other places had.

• TIRE PURCHASE COMPLAINT

When I purchased my vehicle at Budd Baer last year, the vehicle had a Carfax rating. But the tire tread was way less than the Carfax condition. So in return I would be owned new tires at cost when needed at Budd Baer. I purchased 4 new tires supposedly at cost at my last scheduled service. Well I think I've been taken advantage of being I paid just less than 10 dollars retail. And I'm seeing on several websites the same tire at retail is as much as 28 dollars less at Budd Baer retail. I'm hoping my four 265-70r-17 tires purchase can be corrected for me to be a satisfied customer. If not. I will return the tires and purchase them locally and cheaper. Hoping to be a satisfied customer Tony

• consumer

Express service did a quality job , getting me in and out on a timely manner its a pleasure doing business with at Budd Baer

• Customer

A no pressure, friendly atmosphere for the car buying experience. The service department is excellent. We have only bought two new Buicks at Bud Baer (our previous dealership at which we bought at least six cars went out of business) but would recommend the dealership to friends and family.

• buick regal

I have been very pleased with Budd Baer. Customer service, service department, an all the personnels have been very pleasant. At the present time I would buy another car from Budd Baer and recommend him to other people.

• Maintenance/repair review

New tires, repair, state inspection, realignment. All services performed with professionalism and competence.

• Express Service

Express service (oil, filter, tire rotation) completed in timely manner as promised, with a complimentary car wash.

• Service Rating

Always great service at Budd Baer. Our service manager Chris. Provides top service.

• customer