Budd Baer

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 157 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great service. From start to finish!
    February 5, 2017

Budd Baer is a complete dealership from buying,leasing service or parts. They are clean ,efficient and friendly.

Flew in to purchase
    January 29, 2018

I bought a one-way ticket to PA to buy a CPO Subaru Outback. The dealership sent a car to pick me up from the airport. Troy, the online sales manage...r, was upfront ahead of time about the details of the car, and nothing was misrepresented. The salesman, Adam, was friendly and accommodating. They were eager to address any concerns I had, and the overall buying experience was very good. I would do it all over again for another vehicle.

Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you too, Kramer. Thanks so much for trusting us and flying in for your Subaru CPO. We'll l...ook forward to maybe working with you in the future.

Nice, fair, honest people!
    December 1, 2017

We found everyone we dealt with at Budd Baer to be highly professional, informative, fair, patient and honest. We were intending to drive to Washingt...on PA from Cleveland OH to buy a particular car. They quoted us a great price. But at the last minute, we were unable to make the trip. They were understanding about our situation and did not try to pressure us or make us feel guilty because they lost the sale. We spoke with Troy and Patrick, and both of them were wonderful. They promptly returned our deposit on request. I also learned a lot just listening to the tips in their recorded message when you phone in! I wish this dealership were located in Cleveland. I would certainly take my business there!

Kelly, thanks so much for the feedback and sorry you couldn't make it. We hope you found the right vehicle for you!

To schedule an appointment
    December 1, 2017

I called the week before Thanksgiving to schdule an appointment to get my oil changed and have my front end looked at. Possible break/rotors problem.... I was told they were scheduling now starting at Dec. 21st. So, it takes over a month to get an appointment? Seriously...I called a local repair shop and was able to get in within 3 days. Looks like I may have to just go local, unless it is covered under warranty! If you are having to schedule that far in advance, you apparently are under staffed!

Hi Laura. Sorry we couldn't accommodate you at the time of your call. We do have express service for oil change and regular maintenance type services ...where an appointment is not required. We typically do our best to get emergency situations handled as quickly as possible. Please reach out to our Guest Relations Director directly next time you have a problem such as this. 724-914-6685.

GMC Sierra 1500
    November 29, 2017

Great buying experience! From the salesman to the gentleman that I signed my paperwork with.

So glad we could help Joe! Thanks for letting us know how we did!

Buick encore
    November 12, 2017

Great experience as usual. This is our fourth car purchased at this dealership. Hi

Thanks for the feedback and being a loyal customer William!

Service
    October 16, 2017

I had my car in for service. Everyone working there is very friendly.

Thanks so much for the feedback!

Service dept is not to be trusted!
    October 9, 2017

Service dept tried to take advantage of my college grad's recently purchased car. Went in for an oil change and was given a repair summary invoice wit...h over 8 thousand dollars worth of repairs it needed. The car had just been inspected the month before. I took the car to my service mechanic and he found nothing wrong with the car. The service department at Budd Baer told him that it isn't safe to drive and is in need of immediate repairs.

Just drive away in a dream
    September 15, 2017

I would like to thank the Budd Baer team for treating us like we mattered. We have had some issues in the past with my husband being I'll and put cred...it taking a pretty good hit. Bob Sekora didn't think twice he went to work and got us a great deal, treating us as good as he did we will definitely be back in the future. He even thought of our kids giving them goodies and sun glasses to look extra sharp riding home in our new truck. This dealership is wonderful, they are so lucky to have some one like Bob. So thank you Buddy Baer and thank you Bob ¿ Robert &Rachel P.

First time Lease
    September 14, 2017

Usually, shopping for a car is a terrible experience for me. I hate the bait and switch or someone trying to sell me a car for hours, that they shou...ld have known I would not be approved for in the first place. I cant stand being at the car dealership all day and night to complete the process. Luckily for me, NONE of this was my experience this time with Budd Baer. I called them and told them the car I wanted and my price point. They helped me get the exact SUV that I wanted, They gave me different options to get to where I wanted to be with a monthly payment. Everything was basically ready to go when I got there. I was able to test drive the car and complete the signing of the paper work in about 2-3 hours. They went over and above to make sure it was convenient for my husband to come in and sign his portion of the paperwork, since he works long , un-flexible hours. Every person that I worked with during the process was friendly and went over and above to make sure I was satisfied. This is the first time ever, that I enjoyed a car shopping experience! Thanks, Jennifer S., Robert S., and Bill C.

Budd Baer