Budd Baer

165 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 28, 2018

Nice experience. We bought new Encore from Bob Sekora. He listened to what we had to say and accurately presented and reviewed what was available from... stock and available within a day or two. Everything up-front. No suddenly appearing costs, surcharges or pressure and he made sure we felt comfortable with the car before leaving the dealership.

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Budd Baer Inc.! Feel free to reach out to us if you n...eed anything. Have a wonderful day.

September 19, 2018

The express service at Budd Baer was a mess today. I requested an oil change with tire rotation, which took 1 1/2 hrs. At checkout, I was charged $85.... I questioned the high amount, much higher than the $40-50 from the previous oil change at this dealer. I was told the price went up and I was charged for the tire rotation, so it would be. I asked how much for the oil change alone and the cashier said she didn't know. I showed her a $10 coupon from the website, as it states "at purchase", and she said she may not be able to deduct it because I had to show it when I signed in. Since I didn't actually sign in at all, I don't know when you are supposed to do this. You pull in, leave your keys in the car, stop at the desk, and they use your VIN to sign you in if you are in the system. The cashier did figure out how to deduct the coupon thankfully, but was less than pleasant. On my way out, I asked another employee how much the oil change should cost. Turns out they charged me for a synthetic oil change when I only needed regular oil. I never asked for synthetic. My car does not require synthetic either. The employee talked to a manager who said they would credit me tomorrow when the employee who has the security to perform a credit will be there. (I had to ask for a receipt stating this.) I then got in my car and looked at my paperwork to check my inspection report, which was not there! So I went back inside to ask about this and was told the computer system was having problems so there was no record of the multi point inspection results. I can understand if the computer is malfunctioning, but the people working on my car could actually use their hands to write results on a result form, couldn't they? Regardless, no staff member mentioned this lack of report to me, hoping I would not notice or complain. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! The employees repeatedly stated they didn't have enough staff today and things fell apart. Funny, the entire time I was there, I saw many employees standing together talking. I don't know if I even got a tire rotation or multi point inspection or if my car has regular or synthetic oil in it!! And I paid $75 for all this and to sit in a dealership under construction (for expansion) for over an 1 1/2 hours! Next time I'll spend $40 at the quick oil change place while I sit in my car for 10 min.

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Budd Baer Inc., but will take this opportunity to improve. Please reach out to us at (724) 249...-6074 when you can so we can address this situation directly. Thank you and have a great day.

September 6, 2018

No response from first salesman after calling him on his csll phone,' My visit for the second time allowed all persons there to ignore me until i... raised my voice to a person re: my first statement. No more bud baer!

We appreciate all reviews, and appreciate you giving us the chance to improve by providing us with this feedback. Please contact us at (724) 249-6074 ...so we can work with you to make this right.

August 1, 2018

DO NOT BUY a car from Budd Baer and think twice about buying a Mazda. My Mazda only had 60,000.00 miles on it, and the transmission blew! We bought it... new from Budd Baer. Mazda doesn't care and neither did Mark Baer or Adam Baer. I had to pay for it, I was a faithful customer and had my car in their collision center many times and they just fixed a recall on it in March my paperwork shows that they checked the transmission and said it was good?!? So in 4 short months it went to crap? This was our first brand new car and this shouldn't have happened. We are going to one income in less than a month so that I can go to school full time and they still refused to help. They don't care about their customers only money$$$

Hello, we regret to hear that your experience with us was not a more positive one. We'd like the opportunity to turn your experience around. Plea...se reach out to us at (724) 249-6074 at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn this experience into a positive one.

July 13, 2018

I've bought 15 cars from other dealers in the past, and assisted friends with a few more. The sale here was typical until the time came to sign the... papers. That process was an unpleasant, high-pressure experience with Mr. Bill C, the business manager. I've not seen anything like it prior to now (well, outside of time-share sales people) and I would not want to endure it again.

Hi, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Please contact us at... Greg Cron at (724)914-6607 at your earliest convenience!

July 11, 2018

We bought a 2017 Encalve in Dec. Of 2017. Within a week brakes and rotors were bad. In May paint began to peel. Budd Baer wants to tell us it's from... rocks. The paint is peeling around the fenders, under the grill and all along the bottom of the doors. This is by far the worst car I have ever owned. I would take my old Ford explorer back in a heart beat. No one at Bud Baer seems to understand why we are so upset. Our salesman was great but after we purchased the enclave the problems were out of his hands.Do yourself a favor and buy elsewhere.

Hi, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. Thank you for leaving feedback. Please reach out to Greg Cron ...at (724)914-6607 to discuss this matter further!

June 28, 2018

Don't buy the auto butler program. No refund if you trade the car in before the end of the program. I found out the hard way. No mention of this... during the purchase. Nice money maker for them.

We appreciate all reviews, and appreciate you giving us the chance to improve by providing us with this feedback. If you'd be willing to provide ...more feedback, please reach out to Adam Baer at 724-914-6621 or abaer@buddbaer.com

May 19, 2018

This was the best buying experience we have had in a long time. Thank you, Rick Adams for being our salesman. You definitely went out of your way to... please us.

Thanks so much for your feedback Joyce. We are so glad Rick was able to assist and provide a great purchase experience. We hope to see you again for a...ll of your vehicle needs!

January 29, 2018

I bought a one-way ticket to PA to buy a CPO Subaru Outback. The dealership sent a car to pick me up from the airport. Troy, the online sales manager,... was upfront ahead of time about the details of the car, and nothing was misrepresented. The salesman, Adam, was friendly and accommodating. They were eager to address any concerns I had, and the overall buying experience was very good. I would do it all over again for another vehicle.

Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you too, Kramer. Thanks so much for trusting us and flying in for your Subaru CPO. We'll l...ook forward to maybe working with you in the future.

December 1, 2017

We found everyone we dealt with at Budd Baer to be highly professional, informative, fair, patient and honest. We were intending to drive to Washington... PA from Cleveland OH to buy a particular car. They quoted us a great price. But at the last minute, we were unable to make the trip. They were understanding about our situation and did not try to pressure us or make us feel guilty because they lost the sale. We spoke with Troy and Patrick, and both of them were wonderful. They promptly returned our deposit on request. I also learned a lot just listening to the tips in their recorded message when you phone in! I wish this dealership were located in Cleveland. I would certainly take my business there!

Kelly, thanks so much for the feedback and sorry you couldn't make it. We hope you found the right vehicle for you!