Budd Baer

173 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 14, 2019

I can’t say enough good things about this company as a whole and their owner. We just purchased our 6th vehicle from them this week and as usual everyone... involved went above and beyond to make this a positive experience. Mark Baer is the most honest and genuinely caring car dealer I’ve ever had the pleasure of doing business with. His sales team is also incredibly helpful and friendly and are always willing to help with any questions or issues that you may have. It’s over an hour drive for me but worth every minute for the level of service that they provide. After having a disastrous experience at another dealership recently, we went back to Budd Baer and will never stray away again. They have customers for life in us and other members of my family. Thank you Mr. Baer and team for all you do!

March 15, 2019

Drove over two hours and was treated so rude. Car was purchased here but i will never come back sidnt even say hi when i got here. Just rude

We apologize for your experience. We'd love for you to reach out to our manager regarding your experience 724-914-6621

• February 16, 2019

We recently purchased a used Subaru Outback from Budd Baer. We cannot thank them enough for looking after us so well. With 2 kids in toe, they had facilities... and endless amounts of snacks to keep them entertained and had nothing but smiles for 2 excited children running about the dealership. Adam Fischer, our sales rep, was not happy until we were happy and went above and beyond to meet our expectations. The lady who completed our paperwork (i cannot remember her name, Mary i think) was extremely pleasant and very accommodating. We honestly have nothing we could even try to complain about. I highly recommend these guys and we will definitely be back again.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We always want to make sure our customers and their children are comfortable when visiting. It was a pleasur...e helping you and we can't wait to continue doing business with you!

January 19, 2019

We went here based on their tv commercials. We had many questions and our salesman Bob Dulaney answered every ? we had. we bought our car and went back... to take the class offered to help us understand how everything works. Our instructor Brandon explained exactly what every button and switch does. Plus we received a 50.00 gas card and they washed our car. Both employees were extremely professional and very nice. Would recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Thank you for your feedback!

January 12, 2019

Scheduled an appointment through their online option. Had multiple conformation emails and when I arrived to have the vehicle serviced they didn’t have... it and had to wait an obsurd amount of time for someone to tell me they had to have it come back very disappointed in this place! Two weeks prior I walked in to look at buying a vehicle and their sales staff didnt even acknowledged I was there just turned their heads and walked away. I would not recommend this dealer for anything whether it be buying a vehicle or their terrible service department!!!

We are very sorry for the issues that you had when you came in to visit us. We appreciate your feedback, as we strive to always do better.

November 1, 2018

Service was terrible. Both sales and service. I had to hunt down a sales person. Then he acted as though he was busy and it was a bother. Same from the... express serve department.

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact Gregg Cron 724-914-6607. We would like to hear more details about your experience so we can... take the proper steps to improve our services.

October 27, 2018

Very poor service from service dept and service manager, Adam. No follow up as promised by service dept and Adam hung up on me while speaking to him on... the phone.

October 26, 2018

I asked sales man if car had any damage or accidents on phone call and was told no. After I drove 4 hours to get there car had damage on driver side quarter... panel and had a accident on car fax. I asked for money off but they didn't want to go any lower. I wanted the car because it was exactly what I was looking for and they knew it so I bought it anyway. Car is rare so didn't have much of a choice and drove 4 hours. 04Pontiac Grand Prix gtp compg the honest dealer is not true at all.

We're sorry for your experience. We now have a carfax available for every used car. We hope this doesn't happen to anyone else in the future, and appr...eciate your business.

September 19, 2018

The express service at Budd Baer was a mess today. I requested an oil change with tire rotation, which took 1 1/2 hrs. At checkout, I was charged $85.... I questioned the high amount, much higher than the $40-50 from the previous oil change at this dealer. I was told the price went up and I was charged for the tire rotation, so it would be. I asked how much for the oil change alone and the cashier said she didn't know. I showed her a $10 coupon from the website, as it states "at purchase", and she said she may not be able to deduct it because I had to show it when I signed in. Since I didn't actually sign in at all, I don't know when you are supposed to do this. You pull in, leave your keys in the car, stop at the desk, and they use your VIN to sign you in if you are in the system. The cashier did figure out how to deduct the coupon thankfully, but was less than pleasant. On my way out, I asked another employee how much the oil change should cost. Turns out they charged me for a synthetic oil change when I only needed regular oil. I never asked for synthetic. My car does not require synthetic either. The employee talked to a manager who said they would credit me tomorrow when the employee who has the security to perform a credit will be there. (I had to ask for a receipt stating this.) I then got in my car and looked at my paperwork to check my inspection report, which was not there! So I went back inside to ask about this and was told the computer system was having problems so there was no record of the multi point inspection results. I can understand if the computer is malfunctioning, but the people working on my car could actually use their hands to write results on a result form, couldn't they? Regardless, no staff member mentioned this lack of report to me, hoping I would not notice or complain. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! The employees repeatedly stated they didn't have enough staff today and things fell apart. Funny, the entire time I was there, I saw many employees standing together talking. I don't know if I even got a tire rotation or multi point inspection or if my car has regular or synthetic oil in it!! And I paid $75 for all this and to sit in a dealership under construction (for expansion) for over an 1 1/2 hours! Next time I'll spend $40 at the quick oil change place while I sit in my car for 10 min.

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Budd Baer Inc., but will take this opportunity to improve. Please reach out to us at (724) 249...-6074 when you can so we can address this situation directly. Thank you and have a great day.

September 6, 2018

No response from first salesman after calling him on his csll phone,' My visit for the second time allowed all persons there to ignore me until i raised... my voice to a person re: my first statement. No more bud baer!

We appreciate all reviews, and appreciate you giving us the chance to improve by providing us with this feedback. Please contact us at (724) 249-6074 ...so we can work with you to make this right.