• Great service. From start to finish!

Budd Baer is a complete dealership from buying,leasing service or parts. They are clean ,efficient and friendly.

• Great dealership!

After searching online for quite sometime my wife and I found exactly what we were looking for at an excellent price from Bud Baer. We lived over 3 hours from the dealership so we were nervous that the vehicle would sell before we could make the trip down. After calling the dealership, we set an appointment to check it out. The vehicle was immaculate, the service from everyone was exceptional. We were not disappointed and certainly glad we made the trip. We would highly recommend Bud Baer for your next vehicle purchase.

• Gene Baumgarten

During my service call I requested to have a scratch touched up on trunk deck That was not done I will make the same request on my next visit All the other service was exceptional

• express service

Came into the express service, to get an oil change. I approached the girl at the desk and I was told there was a wait, witch was expected. Alyssa the service advisor, treated me very poorly and made it seem like she wasn't interested in anything I was asking about my car.. then when I asked how much longer it would be her response was i don't know.. For such a nice facility you would think they would have professional people working for them...

• Acadia lease

Process was easy and employees were great. Very straightforward and trustworthy.

• President

From time of arrival to departure all services and personal treatment was outstanding.

• See bslow

I received excellent service, the personnel were very courteous and polite and the popcorn was fresh and warm. What else would you want?

• GMC ACADIA

VERY PLEASED WITH BOTH THE SALES MAN (BOB SEKORA) AND OVERALL EXPERIENCE AT BUDD BAER

• Incredible Service

The service department is committed to quality not quantity. They really work on fixing the issue at the root cause and not just getting you in and back out the door.

• Best Subaru Dealer in Pittsburgh area

Visited nearly every single Subaru Dealer in the Pittsburgh Metro area. Looked at the showroom floor, lot, service departments and also talked to several GMs. Test drove vehicles at several of them. I was evaluating both the Outback and the Forester. I ended up ordering a fully optioned 2017 Subaru Forester XT Touring. This was a long lead time order. All during this process, the Customer Relations Coordinator, Michaela Bahsam coordinated several test drives and kept me informed about the status of my order . This Dealership gave me the best deal and was a joy to work with. Just took delivery yesterday. The entire Sales process was painless and fair. The Sales rep, Bill Baburich was very knowledgeable, patient and a pleasure to work with. The Sales Manager, Joe Moreno was upfront and honest. Finance with Sue Bresso was smooth and efficient. During the Sales delivery process, which was very thorough, I was shown the service department in detail. Very impressive and well laid out. I have purchased all types of cars from a Suzuki to a Camaro to several Mercedes over the years. This is by far one of the best operations I have encountered with a staff that is friendly, competent and actually quite up front and honest (a rarity in this industry). If you are looking in the Pittsburgh area for a Subaru - you would be hard pressed to find a better dealer. I believe their sales motto is "The Honest Dealer" This team walks their talk. (ps...they also sell Mazdas and Buicks although I did not check out that part of the store)