Average based on 7 reviews.
  • Family Ford

Everything was done to my satisfaction as always. Friendly staff

Everything was done to my satisfaction as always. Friendly staff

• Good Service

Work was done promptly and efficiently, A little pricey, but good.

Work was done promptly and efficiently, A little pricey, but good.

• Recommend Family Ford

I would definitely (and have) recommend friends and family to buy a car from Family Ford. But I think your hourly rate for service is too high.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Susan! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Family Ford

Very good service, I got the car I wanted and the color. I especially liked the fact that they were not pushing me to buy a car.

• Oil change and inspection

I believe it took a little too long for a oil change and inspection other wise it was ok.

Jeanne, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• July Oil Change

easy transaction and very quick...This was for an oil change. Not much else to say..They called and I was set. Thank you

• Service visit