Sansone Jr's 66 Automall

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent all around!
    March 10, 2017

Sansone Jr's 66 Automall in Neptune City restored my faith in car dealerships and good honest people. I recently purchased a 2017 pathfinder from Mich...ael Sansone and found the experience to be unlike any other I have ever had. Michael was kind, honest, and a hard worker. Without this experience, I can honestly say I would not have a new car today! This dealership is a family run business and they pride themselves on customer satisfaction. You can clearly see after only being there a few minutes that they run a business with honesty and integrity as their prominent characteristics. If you are in the market for a car, I highly recommend coming to see Michael Sansone and John Mollicone. You will not be disappointed.

Jennifer, Thank you very much for your feedback. I'm biased since Michael Sansone is my son, so it's nice to hear from our wonderful customers like ...you. We work hard to make car-buying easy which you experienced with Michael Sansone and John Mollicone. Enjoy your new car from Sansone Jr's 66 Automall in Neptune, New Jersey. Thank you for your business. - Paul Sansone Jr.

Cleuza Naves Bocchino
    March 22, 2018

George B was my sales representative who provided me with excellent customer service in selecting my new vehicle. He made the trade-in process and fin...ancing very easy for me. I appreciate all his great work and I am very happy with choosing your dealership.

Thanks for your feedback about George Bannon. Enjoy your new car and thank you for your business. - Paul Sansone Jr.

Great Service
    February 14, 2018

Great customer service and friendly employees. Everyone I interacted with was polite and professional. I will continue to service my vehicle here and ...would recommend others to have their vehicles serviced there as well.

Thank you for servicing your vehicle at Sansone Jr's 66 Automall. We're happy, but not surprised, that our service team helped make your car servicin...g easy. - Paul Sansone Jr.

Outstanding Customer Service
    February 6, 2018

Want to give a special shout out to Mark Vernaglia lease manager for making car shopping so easy and less scary. He made my process smooth and willin...g gave his time and patience to work with me on finding the car to fit me and my finical needs. You, Mark are awesome at what you do and I couldn't thank you enough for helping me! I am getting into a car that starts and ends my day feeling accomplished.

We're happy that Mark "The Pie Guy" Vernaglia helped make your car buying experience. Thank you for your business. - Paul Sansone Jr.

Customer
    February 3, 2018

Just want to thank John the finance manager and Chris the lease manager for all there help in my husband buying a car..They both are excellent and rea...lly took the time to get the best deal for my husband..

Thank you very much for your business. We really appreciate it. - Paul Sansone Jr.

AWFUL
    January 26, 2018

DO NOT GO HERE. THEY ARE SO SLOW. Went in for 2 simple things, and sat there for 3 hours before they realized they ordered the wrong parts FOR THE 2ND... TIME. I came in a week ago, and they said the sim card they ordered didnt work. They called again earlier this week to say they got the right one, and guess what, they were wrong again. Now I have to go in again next week for them to try for a 3rd time. All for something that should've been in the car when I first bought it, but "they couldn't find the sim card" they day I took it off the lot.

John, We'd LOVE to help resolve your issue but can you provide your name so we can look up your records? You're welcome to call us at 732-922-1023 to... speak to a service advisor or the director, Andrew Garcia. Thank you very much.

Great Service!
    January 11, 2018

I had an issue with my wifes’ Remote starter on her Sorento. Not only was it taken care of quickly, they also took care of an open recall for me. My s...ervice writer was great. Kept me informed and had the vehicle brought up for me when it was done.

Thank you very much for your feedback and business. Enjoy your Kia Sorento and thanks again. - Paul Sansone Jr.

Money Grubbers
    December 19, 2017

All they tried to do the whole time is try to get is as much money from me as possible I did not allow them to do this they have no consideration for ...handicap people 1 stars for everything

It's hard to tell who you are since your last name isn't provided, but our goal is to help everyone we can. You're welcome to call us to discuss furt...her.

I love my new car
    December 14, 2017

I love my Kia Optima Hybrid. Thank you Jason for your help. It is everything I wanted and more. If you are looking for a car go see Jason he is ver...y helpful.

We're glad that Jayson Diorio helped make your car buying experience easy. Thanks for your business. - Paul Sansone Jr.

Mike Tiedemann, Salesman
    August 23, 2017

Quick and efficient way to buy a car. Mike was honest, straight forward.

Thank you very much for your feedback and business. Enjoy your new car. - Paul Sansone Jr.

Sansone Jr's 66 Automall