Route 33 Nissan

Used (888) 856-3576 (888) 856-3576
Service (609) 964-4297 (609) 964-4297

(1,183 reviews)

1.0

Shady and misleading sales techniques

Beware buying a used car from this dealer or any of the other affiliated dealers owned by this group. They add $3000 to advertised price, push hard for $3000 certification and lie about why they need to add these costs. Also need to review actual car fax not the one posted online. Mileage was over 35,000 and had many service records that verified the mileage but it magically reduced to 22,000 miles. Buyer beware!

Dealer response

I apologize for your experience. Please contact me Jamie Rusignuolo at jamie@route46autos.com if you wish to discuss this matter further. Thank you.

Good Job

Overall great experience. The sales team went out of their way to get the Pathfinder that we wanted and at a good price. They were very easy to deal with.

Dealer response

Mario, we are happy to hear that our sales team went above and beyond to get you into your new Pathfinder. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

Good Job

1.0

Online fake prices, deceive customers to go to dealers,

Online fake prices, deceive customers to go to dealers, waste time!no good !i l

Service/ Detailing

They did an amazing job at servicing my vehicle, and detailing it! They are a great bunch of people in all departments of the dealership, and the service manager is awesome!!!

Dealer response

Karen, thank you for taking the time to leave our service team a positive review. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service visit.

Another Good Service

Once again, I was greeted at entry with a smile. Sean, the Technician quickly and efficiently signed me in for the service. I was informed that 2 mechanics were out for the day and that service would be slowed down a little. I appreciated having that information so that I could then plan my day accordingly. Given the circumstances, my vehicle was prepared and ready to go in a reasonable period of time. Job well done, again! Ken Bernabe

Dealer response

Ken, we are happy to hear that our service team provided you with a 5 star experience and were able to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service visit.

Service to my car was excellent as usual.

The personnel are courteous and always helpful. If I need an explanation as to why certain thing should be do to my car, they are always ready to explain.

Dealer response

Joan, thank you for sharing your 5 star service experience with us. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer and look forward to seeing you again.

Super nice and helpful

Got my oil changed on my Infiniti QX60 and like always they do a great job. When I am getting checked in at service she does an amazing job and always glad to see a smiling face.

Dealer response

Cindy, thank you for taking the time to leave our service team a 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service visit.

Service

Sean was great. Made sure I received the correct service required for me car. went over everything to make sure I understood. Great customer service.

Dealer response

Guy, thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star service experience with us. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer and look forward to seeing you again for your next service visit.

Service

Great professional service. Very nice people. Very good facilities. The service was done right. Personnel took care of all our concerns and the quality of work was very good

Dealer response

Sergey, thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star service experience with us. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.