• Great experience!

The salesman Al and the delivery specialist David did a great job. Would highly recommend these two gentlemen.

• Awesome Dealership From Car Purchase to Servicing

Haldeman Ford/Subaru exceeds all expectations in addressing your needs -from assisting in the purchase of your car through its servicing! From their team's professionalism to their attentiveness and follow-ups is awesome! Absolutely the best dealership!

• Best Service Department

Every time I use the service department at Haldeman Subaru I walk away satisfied. Paul is amazing - so incredibly helpful. He explains everything, describes options available, and is one of the most pleasant, patient, and downright nice people I've ever done business with. This is hands down the best service department I've ever used.

• Subaru service

Friendly professional service at a fair price. Treat you with respect.

Friendly professional service at a fair price. Treat you with respect.

• Success

Tina's car failed...we were TERRIFIED...walked into dealership Dana Ventura provided the BEST SALES EXPERIENCE we have EVER received, ANYWHERE....he listened carefully, he then selected what options we might have, never pressured or prompted, and with a disarming demeanor then provided us with the forms and paperwork to complete a purchase of a new used car for Tina that she drove away from the lot all within 4 hours start to finish. We strongly recommend this service to ANYONE looking to buy or trade in an automobile

• Good job Haldeman Ford

Haldeman ford is a great dealership they had my car ready in a jiff they gave me a loner with no problem I would refer them to anyone keep up the good work

• Great salesman at Hadleman Subaru!

Might be the very best car buying experience I've yet had. Purchasing a car can be a bit stressful. Not so at your dealership. Our salesman, Dirk Zondag, was pretty much perfect. Extremely likable guy. My wife and I both felt very comfortable during the entire time. Now that's a great man. Very happy that we choose your dealership to buy our Outback from! We will tell others and see that they ask for Dirk.

• Haldeman Ford

Jimmy was so incredible! He is very knowledgable! He will not sell you a car that he hasn't test driven himself!

• Haldeman Service is Great

Always easy to get service, and always very helpful and willing to resolve issues.

• Gary longstreet

The car was ready ahead of time. The service tech kept me up to date as the work was being done. Everything was great.