Coleman Buick GMC

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 445 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

445 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Coleman Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

• oil change
    September 29, 2017

Service done very professional.staff very knowledgeable.all aspects of visit pleasant

Internet Buyer
    April 16, 2018

Buying a car is typically thought of as a dreadful process. This was the complete opposite. I saw this car online and was a bit skeptical as the pri...ce seemed too good to be true. Bruce was excellent about explaining why the car was priced where it was priced. I was able to verify through other sources and everything Bruce told me was 100% accurate. In addition they went out of their way to accommodate me. I wanted the car but could not get in until Monday. They typically do not hold cars, but i was able to give them a deposit and they agreed to hold for me. This says a lot about their willingness to work with a buyer. This was by far the best experience i have ever had buying a car. It was seamless. I was in and out in a very short period of time. Bruce my sales person was terrific! I was a buyer from another state and all the paperwork was ready when i arrived and there were no snags. I would recommend Coleman to anyone.

Assistant Manager/Finance

First time financing a car
    April 3, 2018

First time financing a car Everyone was very nice, especially Martin Suarez and the finance team really worked with me and got me reasonable monthly... payments, AND a GREAT car!!!

DELIGHTFUL
    March 29, 2018

From the salesman to the finance department was a great experience! Very friendly and professional staff. If your looking for a car, definitely check... Coleman dealership out! Ask for Martin Suarez, knows his product! Thank you for making it a pleasant experience!

Ty Trill

General Sales Manager

Exceptional service
    March 24, 2018

Martin and Chris were amazing. They were very patient and helpful. They worked tirelessly until I found the right car for me and my family. I strongly... recommend this dealership.

Treated like Family!
    March 2, 2018

From beginning to signing paperwork, working with Lenny Shmulyarenko was nothing short of a breath of fresh air when dealing with the considered 'norm...' of salespeople. His honesty, direction and information about all the vehicles at the dealership was superb. We traveled from PA after seeing the 2012 Chevrolet Equinox online - we had already began pre-qualification with a finance company and knew what we wanted. After walking around the car, Lenny was nothing but helpful. We provided the information about the pre-qualification from the finance company and he confidently advised that he would love to be able to do better. The vehicle was exactly as described, however, a million times better viewing the two-toned leather, premium sound system and careful detailing completed at Coleman GMC Buick. After a minor wait, we were provided the keys by Lenny and advised that he was able to successfully bring us a better financing rate (difference of 3%) and his congratulations on a great choice of vehicle. After 20 minutes, we were driving back to PA - a amazing pre-owned Chevrolet Equinox now part of the family fleet. Once again, if you have the need for a vehicle or no-hassle car purchasing with the customer in mind - seek Coleman GMC Buick. Ask for Lenny Shmulkyarenko and know that you are being taken care of like family!

Overall Experience

Taken care of like family!
    March 2, 2018

P. Ramsay, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Coleman Buick GMC. If you ever need anything else from u...s, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Service vs Cost
    February 20, 2018

Service itself was good. Cost on the other hand , not so good. I may be forced to have my vehicle serviced elsewhere due to the costs at your establ...ishment. I don't want to , but I am not a rich man.

Service Department
    December 26, 2017

The best service department of any car dealership I have ever used. Cindy and everyone were so helpful. From start to finish, even a poinsettia.

Running smooth now
    November 19, 2017

My service writer was extremely helpful and made sure all of my vehicle issues were tended to. Dave kept me updated through the day and sent someone t...o pick me up and gave me a loaner vehicle. The following day I picked up my vehicle and the other service writer explained everything they did and what it was for. Mechanics did excellent work and kept my car exactly as it was, nice & clean. Running smooth now!

Coleman Buick GMC