• Great car buying experience

I bought my 2013 Jaguar XF Sc seemless transaction, worked everything out over the phone ...great customer service ...Tony and John the sales manager made me feel especially after a 3 hour drive down to pick up my beautiful vehicle !

• very satisfactory experience purchasing a new car

purchased a 2017 Jeep Wrangler and was very satisfied with the buying experience. Rick Davis was both professional and relaxing to work with.

• Jeep for Christmas

Hag great experience with Rick Davis, memorable for my son and me. Very informative and low pressure. Looking forward to years of driving our new Trailhawk!

• Jeep Renegade

The staff are so nice and friendly. Great customer service and a smoothe transition

• Great place to buy a car!

Wonderful experience! This was my first purchase in 14 years. I was in love with my current vehicle and hesitant to take on a payment, but with it's age I was finally left with no choice. I went into Brenner with an agenda and the salesman respected that 100% and worked very hard to get me into the vehicle I wanted. Unforeseen circumstances happened with the vehicle and again, the Brenner Team stepped up and provided super customer service...especially Andy Caufield! He saved the day! I can't speak highly enough of Brenner! They have a customer for life.

• Excellent buying Experience

Excellent experience buying my Jeep Grand Cherokee at Brenner Chrysler Jeep! Ricardo “Rick” Davis was great to deal with. Very straight forward and no runaround. Easily the best car buying experience we've ever had. We'd buy another car from Rick in a heartbeat! We are extremely satisfied with our purchase. Even our Yellow Lab - Jake just loves it! We will continue to visit your dealership in the future, not just for sales but service, as well as recommend it to others

• Friendly, knowledgable salespeople

Scott Clayton and team were very helpful in the purchase of our Jeep. We had visited many other dealerships for a particular model and Brenner was the dealership to make it happen. We will return when we are ready to purchase our next one.

• Great experience

I recently purchased a new Patriot jeep at Brenner and it was a great buying experience. Josh was able to find a new jeep in my price range and make the sale quick and easy for me. I typically don't like to visit car dealers but Josh was able to make it painless. Brenner is a dealer you can trust.

• Patient Coordinator

My husband and I had a great experience with Brenner's. The saleman Josh, didn't pull our leg, or beat around the bush. He was direct and straight to the point. We told him what we could afford, and he found 5 cars that we could choose from. We test drive 2, and went with the 2015 Chevrolet Malibu. It looks sharp and drive smart. I'm glad we choose to go to Brenner Chrysler Jeep.

• Awesome people!

The staff couldn't be more helpful. They made buying my new jeep a pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!