Freehold Ford

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 676 reviews

Call This Dealer

5 Star
    April 7, 2018

Mike was terrific. Everyone at Foreehold Ford was very accommodating. Mike knew just what we were looking for and we left leasing a beautiful a Fusing... n.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are happy to hear you enjoyed working with Mike! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additi...onal we can do for you.

2018 ESCAPE what a deal!
    March 30, 2018

needed a new suv called mike goldstein who came highly recommended. when i met mike goldstein i felt very at ease, he was honest and took his time to ...explain the escape to me.i drove my new suv home and im glad i met mike and love my suv

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Congratulations on your new SUV! Please let us know if there is ev...er anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

C-MAX HYBRID
    March 28, 2018

9TH VEHICLE I PURCHASED FOR MY BUSINESS AND I ONLY DO BUSINESS WITH MIKE GOLDSTEIN WHO IN MY EYES IS A GREAT AND MOST IMPORTANT HONEST SALESMAN. MIKE ...KNOWS EVERY DETAIL ABOUT ALL FORD VEHICLES MIKE IS THE MAN TO SEE YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY MY C-MAX IS WONDERFUL BEST VEHICLE

ABOVE AND BEYOND
    March 28, 2018

ABOVE AND BEYOND IS THE WAY SALESMAN MIKE GOLDSTEIN SELLS HIS VEHICLES I PURCHASED A 2018 FORD EXPLORER AND MIKE MADE THE PROCESS EASY AND EXPLAINED ...EVERY DETAIL ABOUT THE EXPLORER IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE

Ford for our son
    March 27, 2018

We were looking for a Ford for our son. We went to Freehold Ford and were greeted immediately by Michael Nicoletti. He was an excellent sales person.... He understood our needs and budget and found the perfect Ford Fusion for our son. If your in the market for a Ford product ask for Michael Nicoletti, he was a true gentleman.

Great Dealer & Salesman
    March 22, 2018

I just got a Ford Expedition Limited from Michael Nicoletti at Freehold Ford if your looking for a hassle free experience with great pricing Michael i...s your guy. What an Wonderfull experience!!!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Jim Kozlowski does it again!
    March 19, 2018

Just got my new F-150 from Jim Kozlowski at Freehold Ford. This is the 4th vehicle that my wife and I have leased from Jim. His experience and great c...ustomer service keep us coming back!

We're pleased to hear that Jim always takes such good care of you! We truly appreciate your continued business over the years, and we're looking forwa...rd to your next visit!

Great car buying experience
    March 9, 2018

I pulled into Freehold Ford after several other dealerships. I was met by Robert Yorsky shortly after pulling in. From the initial meet to the end of ...the deal Robert was a pleasure to deal with. I got the exact truck I wanted with a competitive price for my trade in. I would strongly recommend going to Freehold Ford and seeing Robert if you are looking for your next car.

Nice experience
    March 5, 2018

Eric was very attentive and answered all my questions. He was available when I had additional questions and was happy to help. I’m glad that I chose F...reehold Ford.

Thanks for leaving a review. We're glad to hear that Eric was so helpful during your visit to our dealership! If you have any additional needs or ques...tions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Thanks Freehold Ford in Freehold NJ!!
    February 27, 2018

Great place to buy a car. Everyone at Freehold Ford made the car buying experience easy, relaxing and fun. Thanks to the whole Freehold Ford Team!

Freehold Ford