New 888-454-2199 Dealer Website
Used 888-454-2530 Email Dealer

• New lacrosse

George was very helpful with selecting a vehicle and price negotiations. I feel we were treated fairly with our trade as well. Thanks !

Thank you for the 5 star review! And thank you for the kind words about your salesperson, George. George always goes above and beyond to make sure his customers are 100% satisfied with the buying process. We look forward to helping you maintain your new Buick LaCrosse!

• Freysinger Buick Mechanicsburg PA

Thank you for your constant professionalism and speed.

Thank you for your constant professionalism and speed.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your most recent service visit to Freysingers. We hope that you continue to use Freysingers for all your service needs and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

• Very accommodating

Very accommodating on drop off and pick up of vehicle.

Very accommodating on drop off and pick up of vehicle.

• Will go the extra mile, hassle free experience

Just bought a new Buick Enclave from Freysinger and as always Rich Murray was wonderful and made the experience quite pleasant all around. He made the purchase a very enjoyable experience and I drove away with much more options than I thought needed and the purchase price was unbeatable. I would advise anyone who is considering purchasing a car or SUV in the future to check out Freysinger and look up Rich Murray as he strives to make sure you have a pleasant and happy experience and that you leave confident in your purchase.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent car buying experience with Freysingers! We appreciate the 5 star review and the kind words about your salesperson Rich. Rich always goes above and beyond for each and every customer that walks through our doors. We hope you enjoy your new Enclave and we look forward to helping you maintain your vehicle now and in the future!

• i got the car of my dreams with poor credit

I have never written a review in my life. These guys deserve five stars. I applied for a loan through cars.com and they were the first to contact me. No one else did. Unfortunately, I had my identity was stolen as young woman in my early twenties. I had almost perfect credit. That was eight years ago. Now, in my thirties, my credit was less than desirable, because I was naive about how it worked and no one offered help. I have a family, two children and a soon to be husband. I needed a new car, that was good on gas and supportive to a family of four. These guys did everything in their power to make my dream of having a family safe vehicle, a reality.I am so grateful. Thanks guys!

We really appreciate your kind words and thank you for your 5 star review...even if it was the first one that you wrote. Most importantly we are happy that you allowed us to help you and that your experience a good one all the way around. We do try our best to go above and beyond to get things done. Thanks again!!

• Great service.

Thank you Ken for your kind words, your 5 star review and for you loyalty to our dealership.

I am always treated very well by everyone at Freysinger. I've bought 4 cars from them and they wil always be our 1st choice. Very sincerely, Ken Gatten.

• Excellent sales and service

Dealership is great to deal with from the sales side and just as great to deal with on the service side. Excellent customer service and good pricing.

Thank you for the 5 star review! And thank you for taking the time to tell us about your new car buying experience you had while at Freysingers! We appreciate you recommending our dealership to others and we look forward to helping you maintain your new vehicle now and in the future!

• Friendly quality service

Friendly people, Fast quality service. Clean facility, I would recommend Freysinger Buick-GMC for good service and a great buying experience.

Thank you Tamara for the 5 star review and that you were happy with both your service and sales experience. Look forward to seeing you come back!!

• Service

Had my oil changed was done fast and service was great as usual! Bought my car from them a few months ago and they were amazing to work with. Would recommend them to anyone. They didn't treat me like a number just to get me in and out of there, they treated me just like family and gave me an amazing price on my vehicle!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your most recent service visit to Freysingers and thank you for the positive comments about your experience with purchasing a car too! We thank you for the 5 star review and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit to Freysingers!

• Great service

Didn't take very long to complete the requested service. I forgot a coupon for a discount on my inspection, was told to bring it in the next time.

We are happy that everything went well for you!!

We are happy that everything went well for you!!