• Extremely Pleasant Buying Experience!

Every aspect of my interaction with Cameron, Chad, and Mike was extremely pleasant. We came to an immediate agreement on the transaction, they came in exactly as I had asked on the deal. The car was thoroughly reviewed with us during both the test drive and the technology session. I could not have asked for a more pleasant experience in any way. I will definitely come back for service and future vehicle purchases.

• Very nice facility

Very prompt on getting back to me on the service needed and recommendations. I did not wait for vehicle to be serviced. It was dropped off the night before.

• good experience

they are always nice and let you know what needs done before they do it. Like that the car gets washed when done.

• All-around excellent car leasing experience

Polite, helpful, not pushy. I felt I got all the information I needed without being pressured - a big difference from some of the car dealers out there.

• Very good service

It was just an oil change and everything went as expected and they even buffed out a few scratches for me.

• Very pleased.

Computers in waiting room, WIFI, and free coffee and status board on each person's repairs. All work performed as quoted and on time.

• Efficient service and very friendly , knowledgeabl

The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Getting a free carwash after my appointment was a good idea. Great experience.

• Great service despite long wait.

Complete honesty of service person in dealing with the items serviced. While having made an appointment for oil change and tire rotation, several other things were noted in the 29 point check. All items were addressed while I waited.

• Very friendly, knowledgeable and clean

The salesman was very helpful and friendly. He was also very knowledgeable. He was able to help us with the right choice for a new car and payments. We love our Chevy Cruze!

• Great service

Easy and good experience would come back to get work done would refer someone else to your shop as well