Scott Harvey Kia & Subaru

85 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 11, 2019

This has been the most pleasurable place that I have ever been to when looking for a vehicle. Everyone that I spoke to was so pleasant, and friendly. I... have to say this is the first time when looking for a vehicle I had a stress free and great experience. A real lot of laughs as well. They made it very easy. Thank all of you so much!

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Scott Harvey team, Annemarie. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to serving you for... years to come. Enjoy your new vehicle!

June 1, 2019

My salesman was Spencer and also worked with Tina and Justin. Bought a 2019 Stinger GT1. I had an overall satisfying experience. I was very particular... about what I wanted in regards to service and pricing. I did my shopping at 3 other KIA dealerships and Coleman KIA by far was the overall best experience and offered the best purchase price to boot. I highly recommend.

Glad to hear that you had a great experience with Spencer, Tina and Justin! Please let us know how we can assist with your future vehicle needs. Enjoy... your new Stinger!

• June 15, 2019

I was in communication with Frank Barrientos looking at a used 2016 Scion tC that was listed with having 5600 miles. This was too good to be true. Then... the day prior to my purchase, the price dropped on the car. I was still in doubt up until I was face to face with the car. The best part was taking it home. Frank, you are amazing!! This was in God's plan to take place. I am thrilled!! Thank you Frank and thank you Coleman KIA!!

Thank you for the feedback on your used car buying experience with Frank. We were glad you were able to get the Scion you were looking at! Enjoy you...r KIA and thanks again for choosing Coleman KIA!

July 18, 2018

Frank has sold both myself and my daughter cars within a year. He is very honest and makes buying a car seamless, stress less and overall a positive experience.... I will recommend my family and friends to him as he was Wonderful with our car buying process. If in the market for a new or used vehicle, Go See Frank!

June 11, 2018

I went in for to get a payment on purchasing a Sportage and was unable to get an actual sales price. They just kept talking about a protected payment.... When I looked at the sticker, I saw why...they have an extra sticker with over 5000 in garbage add-ons. Buyer beware at Coleman Kia.

May 22, 2018

I can’t not tell you how much Frankie was a help to my process of buying a car great salesman very Knowledgeable I’ve visited Kia Coleman in Ewing,Nj before... but not to buy a car and even then I can honestly say the customer service is top notch and thank you Frankie

March 6, 2018

This is my second lease with Coleman. My salesman, Jeff Seiken, was awesome! I never felt pressured to buy. He listened to what I wanted and found me... a great deal to fit my budget. He made the whole experience very easy. The longest process was waiting for the car to be prepped for delivery. Other than that, everything went smoothly. I had been at another Kia dealer the weekend before and had a horrible experience. The difference between Coleman and the other place is like night and day. I felt valued at Coleman - the way true customer service should be. Thank you, Jeff and the whole team at Coleman Kia!

February 17, 2018

Jeff made buying a car an easy process and worked with me to get the car i wanted and on schedule. Will recommend him to my friends.

February 12, 2018

I was so impressed with the service I received at the Kia Dealership in Ewing, NJ when I went to look at buying a car. Between Michael the salesperson... and Jerry the sales manager, I was completely comfortable through the whole process which took much less time than I thought, and I love my new car!

November 1, 2017

Jeff Seiken went above and beyond the call of duty in order to finish the process for me to drive away with the vehicle I had my eyes on from the very... beginning, the entire sales staff of the Kia Coleman dealership of Ewing New Jersey treated me with great hospitality! p.s. kudos to Melvin, the first person I met when I pulled up in the Kia lot, he works in the auto delivery section, he encouraged me that I had came to the best place to buy a car !