Scott Harvey Kia & Subaru

85 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 9, 2017

Met Frank while he was parking a car on the lot. He jumped out and asked if anyone was helping. He was glad to drop everything he had going on and talk... to me a little about cars. We drove a nice SUV and I was happy to take the car home that same day. Frank made a no hassle no pressure approach, something i did not receive anywhere else. Check Frank out if you are looking for a new or used car. He is the man!

August 19, 2017

Coleman dealership; great place; clean; sales people very helpful I liked the whole experience with Coleman and their professionalism... Everyone was helpful... and did their due diligence No dislikes...

Thank you so much for the 5 star review Diana! We hope you're enjoying your new Kia Optima!

June 10, 2017

bought a new car from Frank Barrientos. I had a great experience he was able to talk to his finance manager and get me a like new car for Very used car... payment lol . I'm bringing more family members in so they can get a car too! thank you guys for selling me the car of my dreams!

May 25, 2017

I came to Coleman auto group to see about looking at a new vehicle . Frank B came out to offer help looking at cars. He showed me this nice Kia Optima... with very low miles on it that I could not say no to . When the vehicle came out Frank refuse for me to take the car home and he took it right back to the back so that the guys in the car wash could buff out something he noticed on the car ! He told me that this was my new car and he was going to make sure that it looked that way. This is a good place to go and buy a car and you must ask for Frank when you walk in !

May 16, 2017

Had a good experience for the most part. There was a delay receiving our vehicle at time of delivery. It seems that the Finance Mgr. was training a new... employee. I would prefer that I not be inconvenienced for their training. We had a scheduled time of delivery but did not get our vehicle for nearly 1 1/2 hours.

January 23, 2017

Like others, I too could of bought a Kia Sorento closer to home but none of them were Kia Certified with such low miles and price. Mike at Coleman Kia... was fantastic and even picked me up from the Amtrak station. I was in and out in about an hour with my new Sorento. Had I lived closer, I would definitely be having my SUV serviced there as well.

November 30, 2016

I could have stayed in the Flemington area to buy my Subaru but I did not. I drove a short drive to Coleman, received a warm welcome and a much better... price. Scott, one of the owners even came out to thank my personally for doing business with his store. He also provided me his business card with his cell number printed on it. This is a store that understands the importance of the customer. Go to Coleman, you wont be disappointed!!!!

November 30, 2016

This is the third Subaru we have leased from Bruce Barcalow at Coleman Subaru and we have always been very happy with the service and attention we get.... Bruce is very patient as we select and test drive the vehicles. He is very knowledgeable about the new vehicles and the past models so he highlights what is different in the new cars compared to the cars we are currently driving. When we do select a vehicle he spends a lot of time with us to make sure we take advantage of all the features. We are very happy with the product, service and pricing that we received.

November 13, 2016

After speaking with and searching other dealers, I purchased a 3rd car from Coleman, and they continue to be accommodating, professional and knowledgeable!... Cheryl from Internet Sales followed up several times, and kept me apprised of new arrivals and options I hadn't considered. Frank was instantly positive and very knowledgeable about all of the vehicles we were interested in, while remaining low pressure and accommodating. Sales Manager Mike Colavito was upfront, direct and a pleasure to work with when we got to the pricing details. After the sale was completed, the wonderful team in parts and service had the car show-ready in a short period of time, and took care of ordering a few extras that really sweetened the deal. By the morning after the purchase (which happened to be a Sunday) I had received follow-ups from Mike Colavito, and a personal phone call from Frank checking on everything and walking me through the Kia Uvo app. Coleman Subaru Kia continues to be the mot accommodating, customer-focused dealer in Bucks and Mercer counties, and will be our go-to dealer for years to come.

October 8, 2016

It was simple to schedule an appointment to inspect my Takata airbag. Service promptly took my car while I waited in the comfortable service waiting area.... WI-FI was quick which made the slightly-longer-than-expected wait time tolerable.