Scott Harvey Kia & Subaru

85 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 15, 2016

Scott Bregman and the rest of the staff at Coleman Subaru Kia were excellent. I could not have asked for a better car shopping experience and would recommend... them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. The service went above and beyond anything I would have expected and could not be happier with my purchase.

September 12, 2016

I purchased a used 2005 Subaru Legacy from Coleman Subaru, and my family enjoyed the whole experience. Scott showed us the vehicle we were interested in,... offered a test drive, and answered all our questions and concerns. He is very personable and has a great attitude, making the whole experience that much more enjoyable! My whole family would like to return here for future car purchases.

September 9, 2016

Bought our car through Scott Bregman and we had top notch service. He went above and beyond in every way possible for us - very satisfied & happy !!!!

July 5, 2016

My wife and I have leased two cars and purchased two cars from this dealer and have always had a pleasurable experience. Just yesterday I purchased a Kia... Sedona and my salesman J.B. was such a gentleman and professional. Our small talk did not seem forced or disingenuous. Of course I wanted to buy a car and he wanted to sell me one so we both wanted a deal that served our own interests but he was more than willing to meet me half way and we negotiated a win-win settlement. Buying a car is very stressful and most of us feel we got screwed over somehow in ways we don't even realize and maybe that was true this time as well. But all I can ask for is to be treated with respect and to be listened to when I express what I want. J.B. provided all that and more. We may even get together for some jambalaya!!! Thanks J.B. and the entire group at Kia Coleman.

"Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review! It means a lot to us that you felt you were dealt with with respect and felt you got a great deal! Buying a ...car is extremely stressful and we understand where our customers are coming from, and Customer Service is top priority here, and we always strive to provide The Coleman Difference to our customers. Thank you for taking the time out to let everyone know how your experience with us was, please let us know if you need anything in the future! Welcome to the Coleman Family!! "

June 13, 2016

We leased our first car here 3 years ago and just got a great lease deal on the new model of the car we first leased three years ago. Our dealer, Scott... Bregman, was terrific. We not only got a great new Kia Sportage, but also the best possible deal we could have gotten. We highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review! Customer Service is top priority here, and we always strive to provide The Coleman Difference to our custome...rs, looks like we were able to deliver that to you again! Thank you for being a loyal Coleman Customer!

May 25, 2016

the folks at coleman were so nice. I came from Middlesex County, they were easy to get to and very friendly. My salesman was Brian, he was so helpful.... Everyone I met was so nice and helpful. You should go see them if you want to buy a car. I met the service people when I was there and they were nice also.

We're so happy that you had such a great experience here at Coleman Auto Group. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you in the... future!!

May 21, 2016

Brian Bonner, Scott Kent ,Pete Duma and Sean Lucas are top notch. They make things work!!! My wife bought a Kia Optima in January and I just bought a Kia... Forte here in May. I know car dealers and these guys are the best! They get things done, and always in professional manner. I will recommend them to all my friends! Gary and Kim Francione

Thank you so much for taking the time out to give us your 5 Star Review! It means a lot to us, that you had such an exceptional experience that you ca...me back and bought a SECOND car! Customer Service is top priority here, and we always strive to provide The Coleman Difference to our customers, looks like we were able to deliver that to you! Thank you for being a loyal Coleman Customer!

May 1, 2016

My husband and I were searching for a reliable used car for our son. We had spent weeks searching for a car that would meet our needs and was in our price... range. We discovered the car through our search on the internet. Cheryl Myers, the internet representative, responded quickly to our questions and was very helpful. Peter Duma, our saleman, was also friendly and very helpful. What my husband and I liked best about Peter was that he knew we were still looking elsewhere for cars, but he continued to be understanding and remained patient throughout the process. He called occasionally to see how our car search was going and to answer any other questions that we had. After doing a lot of research and comparison shopping, we decided to buy the Equinox at Coleman because we felt we were getting a fair deal and a good car. Peter broke the stereotype of the pushy salesperson for us. It felt like he truly understood us and our needs. He built a friendly relationship with us through his occasional check-ins and through his easy manner. Overall, we would certainly recommend this dealership to others buying new or used cars.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a 5 Star Review! Here at Coleman Auto Group we know that buying a vehicle could be extremely stressfu...l ESPECIALLY when buying for your child! Glad that Peter was able to assist you, answer your questions, and give you space when you needed it! Thank you for finally deciding to purchase with us here at Coleman! Welcome to the Coleman Family, and best of luck to your son on his new vehicle!

April 20, 2016

I was dreading buying a car and then I spoke to Marissa in the Customer Care Department. She was great and made me comfortable before I came to the store.... Once I arrived I sat with her and Scott, the Vice President. They both assured me that I would be completely satisfied with my dealings. I left with a new car and I loved the entire experience. I traveled a good bit to get there but it was worth the trip.

Hi Michelle! Marissa here from Coleman Auto Group! Thank you so much for leaving us a 5 Star Review! Scott and I are so happy that we able to provide ...you an exceptional buying experience! Thank you for purchasing at Coleman Auto Group and please let us know if you should need anything in the future! Welcome to the Coleman Family!

April 14, 2016

I walked into Coleman Kia and was greeted by Mr. Brian Bonner. He was by far the best car salesman that I have ever worked with. He was knowledgeable about... the vehicle I was interested in. More importantly he cared about my needs and me being happy with my purchase. He was able to get me the vehicle I wanted, in the color I wanted and at a price point I was happy with. :) I highly recommend Mr. Brian Bonner. Thank you for a great experience and I love my KIA! Michelle White

Hi Michelle, thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us this 5 Star Review! So glad Brian was able to meet your needs with purchasing your ...new car and getting exactly what you were looking for. Congrats on your new vehicle and welcome to the Coleman Family