Scott Harvey Kia & Subaru

85 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 30, 2016

My salesman, Scott Bregman, made it an easy transaction. I had done my research and knew the price I wanted to pay for a new Subaru Outback. I also was... trading in a Subaru and had a Guaranteed Trade-in Value. I provided Scott with both figures and he was able to make the deal work exactly as I wanted. To fuss, no low-balling, no anything, except a friendly transaction. Test drive was great and Scott was able to answer my questions. Dan was good, went through a litany of items but did not push anything, waited for me to show interest. My wife and I were very pleased with our shopping experience.

March 26, 2016

I made an appointment to visit Coleman Kia, I was greeted by a true gentleman. He welcomed me to Coleman Kia with a huge smile, from this point forward... I knew I was in good hands. The salesman Scott Bregman was the most pleasant car salesman i have ever met. He was truly passionate about his profession and provided me with quality information about my new Kia Soul. He explained each and every detail on the operation of the Soul, he paired my cell and showed me how my music could be heard through the speakers on the car radio. I strongly recommend Scott Bregman at Coleman Kia for a exceptional car buying expereince!!

March 25, 2016

I do not usually write reviews but I felt I had to. This store is under new management and is in the middle of a make-over. The place is starting to look... great and everyone there has a great attitude. The Vice President is Scott and he is doing a great job there. If you want a great price from a friendly staff, and a brand new service department go see them. It will be worth a visit.

March 8, 2016

Scott Bregman is the best. I've just bought my third car from him, a 2016 Kia Optima in sparkling silver. I had put 107k miles in three years on my Kia... Forte which I loved and was still like new. But I am 65 now, wanted something in the midsize range. He picked out the perfect economic solution with all the safety features! I feel so secure, and I'm so comfortable, it's like riding on air. So quiet! The dash has been completely redesigned for space and sleekness. Perfect for my international visitors. And I'm getting 38 mpg commuting three hours a day! Scott just seemed to know what I needed and picked it right off the truck. It has 12 miles on it. Thank you Scott! I won't be needing another car anytime soon as I love it so much. Such a solid ride¿ but I'll recommend my friends for sure!

March 1, 2016

By far the best experience after a car accident I've ever had. Tim was extremely kind, caring, and patient with every question and concern I had. He walked... me through the entire repair process and kept me informed every step of the way. I highly recommend Tim and his repair team at Coleman Kia and Subaru.

February 1, 2016

Kevin Foreman was very patient with us being that we were first time buyers. Made our purchase very comfortable and forced.

December 31, 2015

My wife and I took a 60 mile drive to this dealership to see a used vehicle. This is where we were greeted by Mr. Scott Bregman, he instantly made us feel... like we were the only customers that existed. We were originally looking to trade our lease in for a used vehicle; Mr. Bregman was patient and ardently explained all of the option available to us. We took two vehicles on a test drive and Mr. Bregmans knowledge about both was unparalleled. He answered every question we had honestly and thoroughly. We ended up leaving the dealership the same day with a brand new Kia. There was no hassle and Mr. Bregman was incredibly affable, I cannot express how pleased we were with our experience at Coleman Kia. We will be recommending this dealership to everyone we know and despite the distance we will definitely be back when it is time for a new vehicle.

December 18, 2015

Hello, 3 years ago, my wife and I were referred to Coleman Kia by my In-Laws who just purchased a Kia Sedona and were extremely happy. When we went to... Coleman, we met Mr. Bregman, he was fantastic! Very knowledgeable, very helpful and even gave me his cell # if I had any questions after the lease paperwork was completed. 3 years later, we traded in our 2013 Kia Sorento SX and just drove away with a 2016 Kia Sorento SXL this past Monday. Mr. Coleman actually came out to thank us, where else do you get that service! Thank you Scott for another great experience Sincerely Steve & Sherri Happy Holidays

December 11, 2015

This is my first buy from Coleman. I dropped in on a Friday, early in my car search, just to get a feel for the Forester. I had a sense from the start... that the people there work as a team. They got me the test drive and several people helped to identify a car that met my needs perfectly. They answered all of my questions and anticipated other important points. Everyone was thoughtful and helpful, and I felt they were being straight with me. By Saturday, after a full test drive of the car I was interested in, we negotiated the price and I picked it up on Monday after my own mechanic gave it the ok. I can't overemphasize how much I appreciated the main people I worked with on the purchase--Scott Bregman and Mike Boldin, who both went out of their way to help orient me to the new car, point out important features, etc., including setting up the blue tooth for me before I left with the car.

November 24, 2014

I purchased my car from another kia dealer. This dealer is closer to my home so i tried colman in ewing. Prices for service are higher at this dealer than... others for same service. And i received better service. Why should i pay higher prices for same service.

I'm sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our service department. My name is Nancy Liddane and I am the Business Development Manager here at Colema...n. I'd like to discuss your visit so that we can improve our service department. Please call me at 609-883-2800 x144.