Scott Harvey Kia & Subaru

85 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 1, 2014

Coleman Subaru got me a 2014 Subaru Legacy with the options I wanted and I'm very happy with it! I waited a few days for Coleman to get it for me and Scott... Bregman kept me informed of the order status the whole time. Scott has been very helpful, even to the point of driving to my house 20 miles away to pick me up and bring me to my car at Coleman! Scott is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Another Subaru dealer in the area I had visited prior didn't offer these services. Glad I went to Coleman. I had bought 2 used cars a 2003 Outback and a 2000 Jeep Cherokee from Jeff several years ago and was happy with them.

We are so pleased that you are happy with your Legacy and your experience at Coleman Subaru. We aim to provide our customers with the best experience ...possible.

August 6, 2014

Great buying experience. Scott Bregman knows how to sell cars. He does not fool around and play games. Straight shooter. Scott knows the vehicles and can... clearly explain every detail. Coleman was a great dealership from the start to the finish. Delivered what they promised. I would heartily recommend both Coleman Kia as well Scott Bregman if you are looking for a pleasant car buying experience. I have never received so many appreciative emails and calls from the staff and the sales team to express their thanks for considering their dealership. Even Bruce Coleman, the owner has contacted me. Quite unexpected nut appreciated. This dealership does not play the add on to discount later game. This is the way it should be when you think about a new car. Even the finance manager does not pressure you. Explains the options and goes on without trying to get you to buy something you don't want. You may not get the right offer at first. Explain what you want, be fair and they will follow suit.

June 30, 2014

Happy with our purchase experience My wife and I are very pleased with how we were treated at Coleman Subaru Kia in Ewing, NJ. Everyone there was very... friendly and helpful during the entire purchase process. It was hands down the absolute best car buying experience for us to date. Keep up the good work guys!

May 26, 2014

As a widow buying a car by myself was very intimidating but I found Bruce to be helpful and not aggressive which made me relax. I would recommend and have... recommended him to friends. I felt very comfortable dealing with him and feel I bought a good vehicle for a fair price.

May 12, 2014

Both Bruce and Scott B. were great as I made a decision to buy a new Kia Soul - they took me on test drives (I even got a lesson in driving a manual!)... and answered my million questions with patience and a sense of humor. They made recommendations on how I could take advantage of various incentive options and we settled on a excellent price! The buying process was exhausting (esp. since I was a first-timer), but Scott guided me through it and everything went smoothly (he even helped me with getting the insurance I needed!). This weekend I took my first longer ride in the car (about 700 miles), and I absolutely love it! Thank you Coleman Kia, and especially Bruce and Scott!

May 8, 2014

My wife and I have had a great experience with Coleman Kia. Sales people are exxtremely knowledgeable and not at all pushy or rushed. They walked us through... a number of purchase/lease options and we are very pleased with price and payment schedule. The trade-in value of our car was very fair - nearly identical to Kelly Bluebook. Because of my desire for particular color and specs, they had to obtain my vehicle from another location. This they accomplished in less than 48 hours. This auto has many new features that salesperson Mike Boldin was able to clearly explain and demonstrate. Great Car (2014 Cadenza) and Great Job putting our deal together!

April 2, 2014

I was fortunate to be greeted by Mr. Steven Washington. He was wonderful!!! Patient, knowledgeable, not pushy, listened intently to my needs and made my... new lease experience go smoothly. I would highly recommend Mr. Washington and Coleman Kia Subaru. It is my second experience with this dealership and I will continue to use them. Kelly M. Newtown Pa

March 17, 2014

Bruce was a TERRIFIC salesman. He was polite, informative, invested without being overbearing, and very affable. We didn't have to suffer through lots... of long and irrelevant stories, as he kept his eye on the reason for our visit in the first place, which was the car. We could have taken the one they had on the lot, but we decided we were committed to our colors, so within a day, they'd found the exact Forester we wanted. Dan was VERY accommodating with financing, too, and met the ARM we'd found in our research. We highly recommend this dealer. Not much bargaining room for price, given the vehicle we were interested in. Bruce has been at it for a long time--his pride in his work with customers showed in every minute we spent with him. The dealership is well established, clean, well-run, friendly, and convenient. Go to Coleman; ask for Bruce.

February 17, 2014

Scott was very helpful. He made sure we got the right deal for my new car. It was relatively fast considering the process we had to go through. Good hospitality,... made sure we were comfortable during our time there.

February 15, 2014

Steph Washington, our Sales Specialist, was extremely professional and courteous and truly made us feel that we could trust that he was going to try to... do the best for us. And he did! Coleman Auto's Finance Manager, Dan O’Donnell, was so helpful and professional, providing us with expert advice, and making sure we received the best financing for the situation we were dealing with - even after I was a pain with questioning about the numbers, the best financing rates, etc. Would highly recommend Coleman Auto Group!