• Very pleased

Jennifer, thank you so much for the positive review! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

I bought a new 2017 Subaru Forester last week. The sales representative was very thorough and attentive to my needs and went above and beyond to negotiate a deal. He went even farther at the end when we discovered a small scratch on the vehicle and I almost walked. They were patient and professional through the whole process.

• Refused responsibility for tech's carelessness.

I recently had my 2018 STI with only 350 miles serviced at Faulkner Subaru due to being misaligned from the factory. Upon return of my vehicle, I noticed my trip meter had registered 15.7 miles, my boost gauge's peak PSI had been reset to zero, and the SI-drive system had been switched from intelligent to sport mode. The mileage is the least of my concern as I can understand the need to thoroughly test the alignment. But the other two indicate to me that the vehicle had been driven hard and/or carelessly by a technician during the recommended 1,000 mile break-in period, with the boost gauge being reset to hide the peak that it hit while driven in sport mode. I contacted both the service manager and my service advisor to discuss the situation. I was told by the service manager that the technician denied changing these settings and may have 'accidentally bumped a button'. For one, is the technician really going to admit that they did this? Not likely. And also, both of these items require intentional actions to reset (the boost gauge is a press and hold for approximately 3 seconds and the SI-drive mode requires turning a knob by hand). Neither one, let alone both, are likely at all to be set accidentally. It's extremely disappointing to have custom-ordered my STI, waited two months for it to arrive, and followed the break-in recommendations religiously... just to have someone else treat it carelessly in the first few hundred miles. Now I have to be concerned about issues that could arise in the future from that sort of treatment. I've purchased 2 vehicles and have had 3 of my Subarus serviced at Faulkner Subaru, but needless to say I will likely be taking them elsewhere from now on.

• Car inspection & emissions check on 06/09/17

Excellent service and an eagerness to see that all of my concerns were met. I am never disappointed with the care and personal attention they provide.

• Oil change

I received excellant service in a timely manner. The staff is always pleasant and accommodating.

• Service

Nice job. Nice people. Fifty characters! Seriously???

Nice job. Nice people. Fifty characters! Seriously???

• Mister

• Faulkner Subaru Service

Thorough, friendly, timely, recommendations for future tire needs

Thorough, friendly, timely, recommendations for future tire needs

• Great service

Had a dead battery. I called them to check it after a jump in late afternoon. They got me in, checked the battery and discovered I was nearly due for an oil change. Got that done as well and was out of the in less then an hour.

• J Hocker review