Faulkner Nissan of Harrisburg

• Purchases of Nissan NV Passenger.

My sell person was Charlie, his customer service was excellent and kept his word in the deal.

• Review

My husband recently bought a 2009 Buick LaCross from Mike at Faulkner. We had spent quite a lot of time looking for a good used car. This included looking in Va., WV, DC, Maryland and finally Pa. We were very happy when we found this car online. We called the dealership and had all of our question answered accurately and courteously. Mike was very happy to do anything we asked. We wanted to ride rather than drive on the test drive. Mike drove and did a great job driving. We were waiting for a check to be sent to from a VW buyback. We gave Faulkner a deposit and returned a few days later with the full payment. They had everything ready when we returned and again everyone was professional and gracious to us. We could not have asked for a better experience from a car dealer. We feel Mike is a great asset to Faulkner Nissan. Great job, thanks. Bea and Craig Taynton

• Love my Juke!

If you are looking for a new, used, or cpo Nissan, this is definitely the place to shop! The sales team is friendly and professional. I traded my car for a cpo Nissan Juke. I got the deal of a lifetime! Many thanks to all who worked so hard to make it possible for me to have the car I fell in love with!

• No sale

Found a car at a great price online. Was prepared to make a purchase. Somehow the price increases by over $2000. Thanks but no thanks.

• Angered in central PA

Too many sale people walking around doing nothing. Daniel K. and finance wouldn't go the extra mile to explain my situation to the bank. Very big lack a communication, as there was confusion in what needed accomplished and with a cosigner, should have been no problem. All I got was excuses that they couldn't do it. They lost a sale and probably many more.

• Nissan Frontier

Chris Hacker is the best salesmen i have met in years. He did everything i asked for so i brought my dad in and he also bought a truck from Chris.

• Awesome service and customer care

Great service when asking questions about a used truck they had on their lot.

Thank you for the five stars!

Great service when asking questions about a used truck they had on their lot.

Thank you for the five stars!

• friendly people

Told the sales rep what I was looking for and that I knew it would take awhile to find what I wanted. I had one of the techs, that I know real good, called and said that he was looking at a trade in that I might be interested in. When I got there the tech and the sales rep went over the truck with me and we started the paper work for me to get it. Since then I have had it back for rutine maintance and state inspection. I would recommend the dealership to a friend and have.

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff! We strive to provide all our customers with knowledgeable expertise and service. It's good to hear you received that. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

• Best experience ever

Chris my sales rep could not have provided a better experience. As a longtime Nissan owner- Faulner Nissan and Chris provided from top to bottom the best experience. I would recommend Chris to anyone looking for a great Nissan.

• Pleasant Experince

I hate car shopping, knowing I'm getting screwed no matter what happens. Just a matter of how badly. Not here, I think. Anyway experience was not near as badly as expected. Salesperson took time to know us and what exactly we were looking for in a vehicle. Since my wife has owned or leased 3 Muranos in a row, it wasn't a difficult question to answer. After all said and done, we walked out the proud owners, with the bank, of a 2015 Murano. Wife is happy, I'm happy!