New 888-480-2213 Dealer Website
Used 888-661-9075 Email Dealer
Service 866-672-6312

Average based on 39 reviews.
  • friendly people

Told the sales rep what I was looking for and that I knew it would take awhile to find what I wanted. I had one of the techs, that I know real good, called and said that he was looking at a trade in that I might be interested in. When I got there the tech and the sales rep went over the truck with me and we started the paper work for me to get it. Since then I have had it back for rutine maintance and state inspection. I would recommend the dealership to a friend and have.

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff! We strive to provide all our customers with knowledgeable expertise and service. It's good to hear you received that. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

• Angered in central PA

Too many sale people walking around doing nothing. Daniel K. and finance wouldn't go the extra mile to explain my situation to the bank. Very big lack a communication, as there was confusion in what needed accomplished and with a cosigner, should have been no problem. All I got was excuses that they couldn't do it. They lost a sale and probably many more.

• Nissan Frontier

Chris Hacker is the best salesmen i have met in years. He did everything i asked for so i brought my dad in and he also bought a truck from Chris.

• Awesome service and customer care

Great service when asking questions about a used truck they had on their lot.

Thank you for the five stars!

Great service when asking questions about a used truck they had on their lot.

Thank you for the five stars!

• Best experience ever

Chris my sales rep could not have provided a better experience. As a longtime Nissan owner- Faulner Nissan and Chris provided from top to bottom the best experience. I would recommend Chris to anyone looking for a great Nissan.

• Pleasant Experince

I hate car shopping, knowing I'm getting screwed no matter what happens. Just a matter of how badly. Not here, I think. Anyway experience was not near as badly as expected. Salesperson took time to know us and what exactly we were looking for in a vehicle. Since my wife has owned or leased 3 Muranos in a row, it wasn't a difficult question to answer. After all said and done, we walked out the proud owners, with the bank, of a 2015 Murano. Wife is happy, I'm happy!

• professional extroydonary customer service

We had a amazing experience an will definitely return in future everyone we worked with were extremely friendly an attentive to all our needs an questions

• Friendly helpful staff

Always helpful and eager to get me in as soon as possible. Great customer service

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Diane. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Faulkner Nissan

The people at Faulkner are friendly and very helpful. They answered any and all questions that I had even days after I purchased my car,

• Dodge Journey

Nicole Smallwood did an excellent job getting me the car I wanted and I love my new to me car