Larry H. Miller Chevrolet Provo

• Great and timely service.

The service advisor was very friendly and knowledgeable about the issues with my truck. The service performed was well done and I am very satisfied.

John, thank you for writing us a review! We are glad that our service advisor could provide you with a friendly and knowledgeable service experience. Jason Hawks, General Manager.

• The car salesman is the best.

Jay I'm glad you enjoyed working with our team member so much! I'm proud of the team we have here. -Curtis Sampson, General Manager

The car salesman is the best. He helped us find the right vehicle we wanted. The experience of buying a vehicle with him is just such a pleasure. We would definitely recommend him to everyone we know who wants to get a new or used vehicle.

• Service dept. Provo Utah

Thank you Russell for all you do to make our experience great at the service dept. He goes out of his to take of my for cars. Thank you Scott Loy

Scott thanks for giving us 5 stars! I'll pass this along to Russell and let him know you appreciate his service. -Curtis Sampson, General Manager

• So so so nice!

They were all very considerate. They fixed my car very quickly and they helped me in any way that they were able to. They were also so very nice to my little niece! Great service!

Janaylee, thanks for this great review! I'm happy the service department not only fixed your car up, but also helped both you and your niece feel comfortable. --Curtis Sampson, General Manager

• Great Service that I trust.

Great service. Brent Moore is my go to guy for my car issues. I go where he goes.

Roger I'll pass this along to Brent. I'm glad you continue to have great experiences with our service department! Thanks for the 5-star rating. -Curtis Sampson, General Manager

• I don't know what you want...

I bought my Colorado from this dealership in October of 2015. I was very pleased with the service at the time of that purchase and decided that I would continue to buy vehicles and have them serviced at this dealership, at least as long as that level of service continued. To this day, I have continued to go to LHM Chevrolet for my vehicle needs, and I have continued to receive quality service each visit. I even drive over 100 miles one way and pass by several Chevrolet dealerships to get to this one because I know I will be treated with respect and that I will receive the service I need at a fair price and in a timely fashion. I appreciate the phone calls, mailings, webpage, and all other means of communication available to me, but I especially appreciate the people who work there. They have been very honest and sincere with me each time I visit.

Larry thank you so much for your excellent review and your continued business. The fact that you drive past other dealerships just to come see us makes me proud of the work the staff has done. I look forward to our next conversation! -Curtis Sampson, General Manager

• Start here!

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! I'm so glad you had a great experience buying a new vehicle! -Curtis Sampson, General Manager

Great buying and service experience with this dealer! They worked very hard to be sure I drove off the lot with exactly the vehicle I wanted. Their level of service is off the charts and all the staff is personable and helpful. If you are looking for a new car, START HERE FIRST! :-)

• Car Served and Recall not sure what you mean by ti

Linda, I'm glad you had a good experience with our service department. We hope to see you again! -Curtis Sampson, General Manager

was getting car served. Also recall. Staff keep us informed. Had an appointment was waited on quickly. Service area and waiting area clean Not sure what you mean title.Service fine review could be better explained.

• Great people, honest and professional

We went in looking for a suburban and were ready to buy. Linda, Ryan, Clay and everyone else we worked with were friendly, knowledgeable, not pushy, and honest. We found the car we wanted with the specs we wanted and they walked us through the process. Great experience!

Steve thanks for your 5-star rating! I'm so happy Linda, Ryan, and Clay were a pleasure to work with. Enjoy your new Suburban! -Curtis Sampson, General Manager

• Service

As always great customer service and knowledge of who there customers are, and the service that was proformed met all my expectations.

Hi Ricky, your positive review is greatly appreciated! I'm glad that the service team met all of your expectations and we hope to work with you again soon! --Curtis Sampson, General Manager