Irwin Lincoln, Mazda

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 201 reviews

201 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

• May 28, 2018

When I arrived a person came out to greet and took me inside to a service rep who took my information and have me a loaner car and I was on my way in ...less than 10 minutes. Great Service. The reason this is my 2nd Lincoln that I have owned.

Thank you so much for the review and the 5-star rating, Arlene! We are so glad to hear that we able to help you with your loaner car as quickly as yo...u liked. It is our goal to make our customers experience as easy as possible! Sincerely, Carlos Sousa, GM

June 17, 2018

After a rough start with the employees at my dealer not being too familiar with Black Label procedures, the dealer is heading in the right direction. ... I bought Black Label for the perks like pick and delivery, car washes and detailing.. I think the partnership with American Airlines is fantastic even though they are not my airline. I had an issue with the touch screen and Nick had it quickly resolved. My vehicle was washed and returned to me promptly. I would like to suggest when a rental car is returned and then sent back out that the interior and exterior cleanliness is inspected . Even though I have not really needed repairs like tires, or brakes, Irwin was very honest with my partner about not needing brakes or in dire need of tires but could have sold the items to him like Pep Boys auto repair who told him he needed a complete brake job and rotors two days after being at Irwin. He went there for a lifetime front end alignment. Honest dealer's are hard to find and Irwin Lincoln is one of them!! They recently remodeled facility is beautiful. This is my first American car as I only owned BMW'S and Mercedes in the past and I feel Lincoln's quality is much superior to those listed..I can see why Ford sells so many cars because they want to know customer experiences positive or negative.. .. 5 star satisfied!!

June 4, 2018

Frank and Charlie here were great to work with. No pressure, and a very good experience over all. I would recommend this dealership to any one looking... for a Mazda or a lincoln

Overall Experience
    Irwin Mazda

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this positive review, Tim! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience! Thank you for shopping at... Irwin Lincoln Mazda & we hope to do business with you again in the near future!

June 4, 2018

I had my first service on my new Mazda CX 9 in freehold. Service was pleasant on time and went very smoothly They even hand washed my car which is a ...nice perk. Highly recommend Irwin Mazda service center.

Jb, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to... hear that your experience reflected this.

May 18, 2018

I have been bringing my vehicle for eight years to Irwin they are the best.

Thanks for the great rating, John Fassari! We're glad you had such a fantastic visit with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

May 16, 2018

Irwin Lincoln in Freehold, NJ is the best dealer I have ever done business with. The dealer provided me with fast service at the same time keeping me ...up to date on the status of my vehicle. Nick made sure my vehicle was serviced properly and in record time. I would definitely recommend Irwin Lincoln to anyone in New Jersey who is looking to buy or lease a Lincoln.

Thank you for your rating, Ronald Hicks! We are glad you left our dealership completely satisfied. We appreciate your business, and look forward to se...eing you again in the future!

April 24, 2018

Every great experience . My concern was taken care of in a timely manner and gave me a loaner car until my repair was completed. Great job on my repai...rs.

Thanks for the great 5-star review, Franklin! We hope to see you back at the dealership soon!

April 14, 2018

Took my car in right away and completed the job with very quickly.

Thank you for your feedback, Robert! We are glad your visit to our dealership left you completely satisfied. We truly appreciate your business, and lo...ok forward to working with you again in the future!

April 4, 2018

My 2009 Lincoln MKX was purchased new from Irwin Lincoln. They have performed every scheduled maintenance, repairs when necessary and I have never had... a reason to complain. The vehicle now has 249,000 miles, and when I take friends out in it, they can't believe how well it rides and how smooth the ride is.

Arthur Schaufler, thanks so much for stopping by Irwin! We truly appreciate it and thank you for the positive rating!

March 31, 2018

Our experience with Irwin was pleasant. They met the Edmunds price, they spent plenty of time with us on the the test drive of the Mazda CX-5 and Wyne... was professional, easy going.

Overall Experience
    Irwin Mazda

Elliot, thanks so much for stopping by Irwin Mazda! We truly appreciate it and thank you for the positive rating! Sincerely, Carlos Sousa, GM