(4.7) 185 reviews

New Used

185 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Irwin Service Department
    January 1, 2018

Friendly staff. Very patient. Explained everything in great detail. Waiting room is very comfortable. My first experience with Irwin Service. I wil...l definitely use them in the future!

Patricia, We greatly appreciate your 5 star review. At Irwin, we like to treat our customers like family, and our main goal is to ensure that you leav...e 100% satisfied. Thank you for choosing Irwin & we look forward to working with you again in the future. Safe travels.

• survey
    February 21, 2018

I was made very comfortable . The dealership was very friendly.

• Great service
    February 17, 2018

Great service every time. A clean and nice building. I will def return.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this positive review, Regan! We are glad that you found your experience to be a great one at Irwin and w...e hope you choose us again!

• Irwin Mazda
    February 7, 2018

Great every time I go there! Easy to schedule and the work is always explained before being done.

Robert, Thank you for your 5 star review. We are happy to hear you had a positive experience with us. Thank you for choosing Irwin Mazda & we hope to ...see you again soon!

• Irwin Lincoln- Adam
    January 1, 2018

Adam was very professional and did an excellent job going over the car

Anthony, Thank you for your 5 star review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit with us. Adam is an excellent employee & we are honored to ha...ve him on our team. Thank you for choosing Irwin Mazda & we look forward to working with you again soon!

• Irwin Mazda
    December 21, 2017

Irwin Mazda's Service Center is a pleasure to deal with. They take great pride in knowing their customers are happy, and well taken care of. They ca...re about your time and are most willing to take care of you when things take longer than they should for whatever reason. Service Managers like David Nosovsky are always helpful and willing to do what is right by the customer whenever any situations arise. They truly live by the moto that the customer is always right. I will always use Irwin's Service Department for any service necessary on my vehicles. Truly a great experience every time.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this positive review, Jose! We are glad that you found your experience to be a great one at Irwin Mazda ...and we hope you choose us again!

• Amazing!!!!
    December 14, 2017

THIS IS MY 2nd PURCHASE FROM IRWIN. I LOVE MY NEW CAR & THE CUSTOMER SERVICE I RECEIVED! THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY! THANKS GWEN!

Irwin Lincoln, Mazda

We greatly appreciate your 5 star review, Diane. I am happy to hear you had an excellent car-buying experience with us. At Irwin Mazda, we like to tre...at our customers like family, and our main goal is to ensure that you leave 100% satisfied. Thank you for choosing Irwin Mazda & we look forward to working with you again in the future. Please enjoy your new vehicle. Sincerely, Carlos Sousa, GM

• a wonderful experience
    December 14, 2017

Jeff Segan made a wonderful impression on my wife and myself. He explained the car in detail and made this experience quick and enjoyable. This is ...usually a horrible experience but felt very good at Irwin Mazda.

Irwin Lincoln, Mazda

Thanks so much for stopping by Irwin Mazda, wselden! We are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us. We truly appreciate it and thank you... for the positive rating! Sincerely, Carlos Sousa, GM

• Amazing Customer service and deal
    December 4, 2017

It is my second purchase with the salesman John didn???t realize this type of excellent service still exists John made the transaction comfortable am...azing value and price . It is my second purchase with the salesman and it only got better from the sales transaction to the service department it couldn???t have been any better

Irwin Lincoln, Mazda

Thank you for being a loyal customer, Bodean59. We greatly appreciate it & welcome back. We are happy to hear you had an excellent car-buying experien...ce with us. Thank you for shopping at Irwin Mazda & we look forward to working with you again soon. Sincerely, Carlos Sousa, GM

• Great Customer Service!!
    December 4, 2017

Amazing it is my second purchase buying from John , he couldn?t have made it easier and more comfortable and accommodating for myself and my family w...ho knew this type of service still exist !

Debra, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! John is a great asset to our team and we'll be sure to let ...him know about your kind words and five stars. We hope you continue to choose Irwin Lincoln for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

4000 Route 9 South Freehold, NJ 07728