Warner Motors Inc.

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Very Satisfied
    September 13, 2013

I am so glad that I found Warner Motors. Dean was great and friendly. He gave me an awesome deal and very accommodating. I can say that he has been on...e of the nicest car salesman I have ever encountered. Thanks again Dean and I am very excited with my car.

Thank You for allowing me to help you with your automotive needs Claudia! It was my pleasure. Your business is very appreciated! Best wishes with y...our new vehicle. Dean

Super satisfied!!!
    September 10, 2013

I recently began the hunt for a Chevy Avalanche due to my Colorado being too small. A different dealer offered me a deal on a vehicle that was complet...ely unfair. They asked too much for their vehicle and offered WAY too little for mine. I stopped here after finding an Avalanche on Cars.com at their dealership. I was amazed at the quality of the vehicle (in spite of the high milage on it). These guys offered me a fair price for my vehicle and offered a fair price for the Avalanche. Dean worked with me on price a bit so I could use my current bank and take a low interest rate. Although I hated to lose my Colorado, they made the process fairly easy, and I never felt like I was being taken advantage of. I now have a truck that I not only love, but suits our needs better! When my wife or I are in the market again for another vehicle, we will at the very least be shopping Warner.

Thank You for your business Adam. It was a pleasure to meet you and help you with your Automotive needs. Please let us know if you have any question...s or concerns. Dean

Horrible Experience
    May 10, 2013

Do not buy a turbo car from Warner Motors. I had a bad experience with Warner Motors, Dean, and "D". They do not know performance cars with turbos. Th...eir service dept wants to understand these cars but they do not. You are taking a large risk buying a turbo car from Warner Motors. I have spoken with a local tuning shop owner about the unethical and questionably illegal services he was asked to perform on some turbo cars (STis,EVOs) that Warner could not work on. Dean wanted the cars "band aided" just enough to last past the 90 day warranty. Dean and D are stereotypical used car sales men. Do not buy a turbo car from Warner Motors. I bought a STi from that went through (in order) a headgasket, a turbo, and two motors. Dean claimed the problems were from me abusing the car, my dream car mind you. I saved and worked for this car for years, only to have Warner Motors allow it to repetitively fail on me and claim that it was my fault the car was not working. I finally got my functioning STi 5 months after I bought it. The car has been a dream since then and I plan on keeping it until I am in the ground. However I am out a couple grand (~$7,000) and I blame that on Warner Motors. Also it was very stressful. Do not buy a turbo car from Warner Motors.

I am very sorry for you less than satisfied experience with us. Without knowing exactly who you are, I can only assume you are the customer who recei...ved a new engine under warranty, that we provided. Thank You for your feedback. Dean

Great Dealership
    April 28, 2013

I want to thank Dean and the empolyees at Warner Motors Dealership for a very pleasing experience with purchasing my 2010 Roush Stage 3. The dealershi...p was easy to find, clean, and had a nice line up of cars. I would not hesitate to purchase a car from them in the future. Thanks for a pleasurable experience.

Thank You for your business Dave. It was a pleasure helping you fulfill your "Roush" dream. Best Wishes. Dean

Great First time buying
    April 16, 2013

Went to Warner Motors in search of a well maintained and mint condition used vehicle with low miles and that just what I found. The customer service w...as great and Demetrius was so helpful with the car buying process. Being a first time buyer I really had done my research on trade in values and what I could pay monthly. Warner Motors met both of these criteria and helped me walk away with a Acura RDX. Definitely a great place to buy a car and would return if another car I liked landed on the lot.

Awesome
    April 16, 2013

Excellent dealer and Demetrius is great
    March 6, 2013

Looking for a 1995 Corvette - they had what I wanted worked with me and gave me all the help I could ever ask for. If you go here ask for Demetrius - ...has to be the best salesman I have dealt with for years. Well worth the 90 minute drive

Great Dealer
    February 19, 2013

This is by far the best dealer I have ever deal with. Friendly and honest thats all I have to say. Thank you so much for this great and pleasant busin...ess.

Great experience
    January 23, 2013

I have bought several vehicles from Warner Motors over the years,and It has always been a great experience.The Sales dept.and Service dept are top not...ch,and the employees go out of their way to make you feel like a valued customer unlike some of the "big" dealerships....I highly recommend Warner Motors!

nice place to buy new or used cars trucks suvs
    November 28, 2012

nice place to buy a new or used car truck suvs people are friendy they will help you with any thing you need to no about any vehicle if they dont have... what you are looking for they will try and get what ever vehicle that you whould want over all great place to buy a vehicle an there service department is very nice get you in an out

Warner Motors Inc.