New 877-468-3198 Dealer Website
Used 877-468-4941 Email Dealer
Service 888-236-1528

Average based on 372 reviews.
  • Bought 2 cars and use them for service as well

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Byers Ford in Delaware is great! I've purchase 2 card and always get them serviced there. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Their service department is quick and reliable. Online appointments are a big plus! I live in Dublin now and STILL drive up to Delaware for service because I have yet to find anyone better in the Columbus area.

• Byers Ford

We had a very nice experience at Byers Ford. The salesmen were friendly, knowledgable, and professional.

• We keep coming back!

We made yet another transportation purchase with Byers Ford Delaware because of your staff. This is the third time that we have purchased through John Rowland at Byers. Sam Brenning always meets our service needs with consistency. We really appreciate your fine sales and service staff.

• Great sales associate

We're happy to hear that you found our staff so helpful and pleasant to work with, Susan! We hope to see you again soon!

My sales associate was very helpful. He did everything he could to get me in the car that I was really interested in. He was very nice and helpful.I would definitely give his name to my friends and family.

• Great place to shop and buy a vehicle.

John Rowland was a pleasure to work with: polite, knowledgeable, and professional. I felt a fair price for my trade in was given with a fair price with rebates on my new Ford F-150 sport.

• Excellent service.

Excellent and friendly service. Highly recommend.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business!

Excellent and friendly service. Highly recommend.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business!

• States past closing

I came just to look at cars and see how much I could get for my previous car. Not even a mile down the road from the dealership the serpentine belt broke.I had my car toed to the dealership and the guys stayed past 5pm working with us. Dan even filled the tank and cleaned the windshield. Everyone was very nice and wanted to help

• Escape

Very promt and friendly service. Have used Byers for car maintenance for over 20 years.

• Great Service, Convenient Hours

Communication on the status of my vehicle could have been better, but the issues were fixed.

• Service Department

I've used the service department since I bought my Mariner and always found them to be very helpful and informative.

We're happy to hear that you found our staff so helpful, Vickie! We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come!