Sun Chevrolet

Friday 8:30am–6:00pm 7:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:30am–5:00pm 7:30am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(412) 344-8000 (412) 344-8000

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

On the Radio

Cory promised and delivered. Made a temporary fix and ordered replacement part to ensure satisfaction. Provided transportation to work and scheduled next apt. to install replacement.

4.5

Sun Survey

I had an oil change and tire rotation performed. It was done in a timely manner. On the way home, the tire sensor monitor came on the dash board. I called Sun, and they said bring it back. They immediately corrected the problem when I arrived which took about a minute.

Everything done on time!

Craig in the Body Shop was very helpful and considerate in helping to follow our time schedule in fixing out truck! We are very pleased with the work that was done on the truck and would definitely recommend taking other vehicles to Sun Chevy!

Great Employees

Kudos to Nathan Watson -- a great salesperson! He knows his cars and the Chevy brand.

Inspection maintenance

I always receive excellent service at Sun. I have bought my last few cars here and wouldn't go anywhere else. Suzanne Martin

Great Service

Fantastic Experence from start to finish. Really great dealership.

Great Service

I was greeted by Cory, who explained very well the process. He was very attentive and checked on me while wailing in the lounge. He kept me updated as to the progress of my service. Cory exceeded all expectations. The inspection service was performed promptly as well as my warranty service.

Service at Sun Chevrolet is always outstanding.

The Service at Sun Chevrolet is always outstanding.

Service Excellence

Service is painless - Kathy makes my appointments on line, she gets me in on time, and out quickly which I really appreciate since I schedule time off work. All of the Sun staff are friendly and helpful.

service repair and maintenance

great , quick service ,always perfect service, friendly and timely...