• Service

Got bad gas from out of town. Service center was honest an fast.

Got bad gas from out of town. Service center was honest an fast.

• Allietta Ford

Very prompt in scheduling appointments. Pleasant workers.

Very prompt in scheduling appointments. Pleasant workers.

• Allietta Ford

This is the second Ford Escape I have purchased from Allietta Ford in Wellsburg, WV. I can't see myself going anywhere else for a car or service. Matt and his staff are kind, helpful, and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable when purchasing a car.

We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• 2017 Ford Escape

This was my second purchase from Allietta Ford in Wellsburg, WV. I appreciated the excellent service Mike D. provided in the sales dept. He was honest, caring, and helpful in guiding me through my purchase. Matt Allietta, the owner's son, was very kind as well. He had a wonderful approach in making sure I had everything I needed and was very friendly and helpful. Thanks Allietta Ford. I'll return for a third purchase! Mary E. Cross

Mary, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Overall satisfaction

Great experience with Allietta ford they treated us with respect and patience I am 84 and have not bought a car in 23 years! Thank you

• Detailed my 2013 Ford Focus

Very nice , definitely would recommend this dealer to a friend. Everyone here is so friendly as if they have known you for a long time.

• Great Experience and lots of fun!

Thanks for all the kind words. We value every experience on a personal level. Your #1 Ford dealer appreciates your business!

My wife and I have bought many cars over the year, and we have never had as much fun in the process as we did at Allietta Ford! Our salesperson, Mike Deardo was great! Our first impression was a little bit of a shock because the staff seems like just plain regular people. After a couple of minutes, we found out that they are just plain folks like us! No crooked talk, just great service and a great deal. We had shopped at 2 other dealers, and not only did we get the best price here, but we had the best time. Don’t take my word for it, just go and give them a try. All I can say is I am getting a truck in the spring, and there’s no doubt I’ll get it at Allietta’s! Thanks guys!

• Not trust worthy

Bought a Ford Edge new. The first 300 miles car failed to start three times and had to be jumped. After the third trip to Allietta, they replaced the battery. One month out of warranty, the sterio would not eject a CD. The service department informed me I needed a new sterio and it would cost $450 plus labor. Later I found a knife in the cup holder with bits of the CD on it. You could see he used it to dig the CD out. I asked them why a knife was used and they NEVER called me back. THEY Should have told me they had no one qualified to perform this service and I would have went else where. When it was under warranty the top LED brake light burned out. I was told it was not covered. Researching the owner"s manual, I found it was covered and told them. I do not consider this dealership trust worthy and will not return. I am getting it serviced at another Ford dealership. Know your warranty or you will pay for covered work.