• Great service & friendly personnel

We purchased a 2015 Escape from tipton ford & everyone involved was very helpful & knowledgeable! They gave us a good deal & listened to what we were looking for, they weren't pushy & I felt like they were there for us & they made us feel very comfortable. We will def plan to visit them for our future purchases.

• Great Service, Very Clean Facility

We drop off the vehicle the night before and it gets worked in everytime the next day and we pick it up that evening. Billing is handled by phone very efficiently and politely. All work has always been satisfactory. No work has been done without approval and communication has always been satisfactory. I am very pleased with this Ford Dealership and would recommend the service department to friends and family.

• Ford Escort

It was great I called on the phone and told them what I was looking for. Went and looked at lunch. The one I picked they let me drive home to show my husband. We came back Saturday and they gave us what we wanted for the trade in and only financed what we said we wanted. I really loved my Mariner but the excort is growing on me. My husband loves it, it makes him feel like he is flying an airplane.

• Great facilities and personnel

As always, personnel are very knowledgeable and friendly. Service done in a very timely manner.

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, David. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Thank you for this feedback!

• Ford Focus Review

I purchased my Ford Focus after receiving a requested email from them. I liked what I saw on the email so much that I went into the dealership the next day. The salesman was very patient and showed me several cars; allowing me to drive any that I desired. He answered all my questions and seemed very knowledgeable. I decided on the Focus for the ease in driving; look; and price. I am very happy with my purchase and definitely would go back to Tipton Ford for my next car purchase.

Thank you, Maria, for the glowing review! The staff at Tipton Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

• Great as usual!

All the employees of Tipton Ford that I have experience with, have been exceptional!

• Building Relationships

We appreciate your response, Brandon! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Bought my Fusion Hybrid from someone that said, "we don't sell cars; we build relationships." That says everything! Thanks to my friends at Tipton Ford.

• Sales

Very pleasant doing business with you. Had no problems at all.

Very pleasant doing business with you. Had no problems at all.

• Great customer service sales person was Curtis

The salmon was excellent the condition of the car was just as he described it no hassle I look forward to doing future business with them

We are more than glad to be of service, Tamara. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• Mrs Lori Meck

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Tipton Ford. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

I bought my mercury from you 4 years ago. When I needed service I told them I was working in Tipton. Would they come get my car and bring it back to me when finished. They did I paid the delivery man. It was perfect. Actually I need to make another apt.