Tipton Ford

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 203 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• July 12, 2015

We purchased a 2015 Escape from tipton ford & everyone involved was very helpful & knowledgeable! They gave us a good deal & listened to what we were ...looking for, they weren't pushy & I felt like they were there for us & they made us feel very comfortable. We will def plan to visit them for our future purchases.

May 24, 2017

My family has dealt with Tipton Ford for years and we have received nothing less than exceptional service that goes far beyond expectations. I highly ...recommend this dealership for all service and vehicle purchasing needs!

July 21, 2016

We drop off the vehicle the night before and it gets worked in everytime the next day and we pick it up that evening. Billing is handled by phone very... efficiently and politely. All work has always been satisfactory. No work has been done without approval and communication has always been satisfactory. I am very pleased with this Ford Dealership and would recommend the service department to friends and family.

May 19, 2016

It was great I called on the phone and told them what I was looking for. Went and looked at lunch. The one I picked they let me drive home to show my ...husband. We came back Saturday and they gave us what we wanted for the trade in and only financed what we said we wanted. I really loved my Mariner but the excort is growing on me. My husband loves it, it makes him feel like he is flying an airplane.

April 4, 2016

As always, personnel are very knowledgeable and friendly. Service done in a very timely manner.

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, David. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the deal...ership. Thank you for this feedback!

March 21, 2016

I purchased my Ford Focus after receiving a requested email from them. I liked what I saw on the email so much that I went into the dealership the ne...xt day. The salesman was very patient and showed me several cars; allowing me to drive any that I desired. He answered all my questions and seemed very knowledgeable. I decided on the Focus for the ease in driving; look; and price. I am very happy with my purchase and definitely would go back to Tipton Ford for my next car purchase.

Thank you, Maria, for the glowing review! The staff at Tipton Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly app...reciate your business and thank you again for the review!

March 21, 2016

All the employees of Tipton Ford that I have experience with, have been exceptional!

February 2, 2016

Bought my Fusion Hybrid from someone that said, "we don't sell cars; we build relationships." That says everything! Thanks to my friends at Tipton F...ord.

We appreciate your response, Brandon! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

February 1, 2016

Very pleasant doing business with you. Had no problems at all.

February 1, 2016

The salmon was excellent the condition of the car was just as he described it no hassle I look forward to doing future business with them

We are more than glad to be of service, Tamara. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Tipton Ford