• Great Experience

Just recently purchased a new car from Latrobe Chevrolet, my first buy, but the 7th purchase in the family from there. I couldn't have asked for a better salesman with more patience than Philip Welch had during the process of finding the right car for me. After being in an accident, I was nervous about driving again, and Phil was patient with me and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. He was knowledgeable in the different cars I test drove, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience at Latrobe Chevrolet. I'm loving my new car!

• Great Place, Awesome Dealership Atmosphere

Tony, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Latrobe Chevrolet. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Brad Steffey and the group did a great job working on this deal. There was no pressure to buy and they even delivered the vehicle halfway to me. This dealership is up front and works hard to make all participants happy. They recognize and want you to keep coming back for your next vehicle.

• Great buying experience

Gave us the best deal. Gave us the most for our trade ins. Did not push us and did not hide anything We bought a new ford 250 crew cab

• great people/great service

My engagement ring went underneath the center console of my Ford Escape. I tried to get it out myself for several hours. I then called Latrobe Ford and asked if they could help me out. I went there a few hours after i called. The service manager Joe Mulligan and one of the mechanics went above and beyond for me to retrieve my ring, after at least 45 minutes of taking the inside of my car apart. The service and overall kindness was exemplary. Couldn't thank them enough!

• Wonderful Sales Associates..Great Customer Service

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

I Love My New Ford Escape. Chris was so Helpful and nice. He even sat in the back seat so I could tell if my 6'0" teenager would fit comfortably with his 13.5 shoes! Thanks Chris, Shari Ogburn

• first time customer at this dealership

Craig, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Latrobe Ford. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

everything went well,freindly and honest salesperson,and meet my needs and wants in every way and through every department.we plan on enjoying our 2016 ford escape for years to come.

• Owner

Joe is so knowledgeable with my Explorer takes time to explain what was repaired. Great person

Thanks for the feedback. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Take care!

• great service

We are glad you chose our dealership! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

I love my new 2016 Ford Escape.. My salesman, Derek was both knowledgeable and caring. He worked hard to get me the price I could afford. And treated me with respect as a US Army Vet. Special thanks to Dick Gardner who also worked on the deal. I'll keep coming back to Latrobe Ford

• New truck purchase

The people were helpful. My wife and I were very pleased at how smooth everything went. I got the truck and was pleased with how the salesman help set everything up.

• Ford Focus Lease

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Amy! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

My salesman, JC was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I feel he went above and beyond to not only make sure I got the car I was happy with, but even the color! I leased a Ford Focus hatchback-- it's exactly what I needed. I feel very comfortable with the car and all the decisions that went along with the lease because JC made sure I understood the process and all the options.