Murdock Hyundai Lindon

New 888-376-4027 Dealer Website
Used 888-379-8313 Email Dealer
Service 888-376-7603

Average based on 189 reviews.
  • Best car buying experience EVER!!

Thank you for letting us help you get the right car for your needs and budget. We appreciate your business!

Best experience that I've ever had buying/leasing a car. The salesrep listened to what I wanted/needed in a car and didn't try to push me towards a vehicle that didn't fit my needs. Got a car that fit my needs in my budget!!

• Used Car Buying Experience

Low pressure sales. Sales person was very helpful. Great place to buy a car.

Low pressure sales. Sales person was very helpful. Great place to buy a car.

• LOVE MY NEW CAR!

Our salesman was awesome. He worked to make sure I had the right car for the right price. Traded in my Elantra for a Hybrid Sonata. So excited to drive my car.

• Gary L Customer

great experience in car buying. no high pressure selling and friendly sales staff.

• Purchased great vehicle, bad Licensing issues

Our purchase experience with Murdock Hyundai on our 2017 Elantra Limited was pretty amazing. The salesman was fantastic and the finance department worked very hard at finding us the best interest rate they could. We enjoyed our test drive and love the added warranty's that were offered. I only have one major gripe and it involves our license plate. First, we got a phone call telling us to come pick up the plates. We could not do so for a couple days but it was fine. When we made it in they had lost our plates, actually they had placed our plates on someone else's vehicle. Second, we were told that they would locate the plates and get them sent out to us as soon as possible. Then the owners of the other vehicle happened to get a parking violation while our plates were attached to their vehicle. I am now going to have to figure out a way to get this ticket cleared from our name.

• car serviced

I always know ahead of time the price and how long it will take. I have never been disappointed..

Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience online! Best Regards, Murdock Hyundai Lindon

• rob thomas

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai Lindon! We appreciate your business and your online review!

very friendly,helpful salespeople,willing to help us purchase a vehicle,they even stayed later for us to run and pick up another person,to make my personal vehicle sale,work out so i could pay for my purchased vehicle.the saleman even helped my handicapped son walk through so rocky terrain.i had recently visited a few other dealerships,to look for a vehicle,and i had a bad experience.i was pleased with murdock hyundai,for their pleasant experience i had.i would highly recommend them to others.

• Best car buying experience EVER!!

Really nice to work with. Enjoyed working with them. make sure I really liked the one I bought. and had everything done very quickly with no pressure

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your business!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your business!

• Satisfied Customer

Everything I asked to be performed was.completed on time. My next oil change will be free because my punch card is full.

Thank you for your visit and for your online review!

Thank you for your visit and for your online review!

• Just bought a used car.

Really nice to work with. Enjoyed working with them. No hassle to test drive different cars and to make sure I really liked the one I bought.