Schneider Nelson Audi

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Horrible
    August 13, 2014

I called three times and emailed dealer twice, (once through Cars.com Inquiry and the other through the dealer’s website). I was contacted four days l...ater by a sales rep who did not give me their name and could really care less about scheduling me for a test drive for a car that I was clearly interested in. A day before my test drive I checked the website to make sure the vehicle was still in stock. I did not see it and wanted to confirm. I called to confirm my appointment and the receptionist was rude and because I didn’t know the name of the salesmen who contacted me said, "Well I can’t help you." My gripe with this dealer is their overall lack of customer service. I should have been contacted earlier in my inquiries about the car, to confirm my test drive appointment or to tell me that the specific car was no longer available. From my experiences with them it is like they didn’t want to sell me a car.

Good morning Dave, My name is Rui Tome, I'm the General Sales Manager at Schneider+Nelson Audi store. I'd like to start this email by apologizing for... you experience so far with our store and I want you to know that this is not the way I like or want to run this dealership so thank you for bringing it to my attention however, for me to further rectify the issue you faced and make sure no one else goes through the same problem, I just needed to know some information. The only thing that came through was your first name "Dave" from Marlboro and with just this information I cannot pull any info. If you could tell me the day you contacted us, what car you were looking for and what email address you used I could try to pull it from my system and find out who you spoke with, also, is there anything I can do to make your experience with us go from Horrible to pleasant and make you a Schneider+Nelson Audi customer? Again, my sincere thanks for bringing this issue to my attention, Rui Tome General Sales Manager

Excellent, friendly dealer
    May 8, 2012

Couldn't be more happy with my experience at Schneider Nelson Audi. Saw the car I wanted online, gave the dealer a call and everything was handled ove...r the phone. The car was exactly as described/pictured and even better than I expected. Larry was very helpful and accommodating, which made the process simple and quick. He was the best salesman I've dealt with in the couple of months spent car shopping.

Schneider Nelson Audi