Perrine Buick GMC

New Used Service

89 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Perrine Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

• Used Truck Purchase
    February 12, 2018

I had a great experience purchasing my truck.The salesman was knowledgeable & not pushy. The financing was seamless. Overall a fantastic experience & ...I highly recommend Perrine to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Thank you so much for your business and great review!

Great experience as always!
    April 16, 2018

This is my 3rd vehicle from Perrine. All have been great experiences. The staff is very friendly. I highly recommend Cathy. She is great to work with ...and has always been extremely helpful. Great experience as always and happy with my purchase! I also have my vehicles serviced here and they are wonderful. Scott is great to work with and goes above and beyond to make sure your experience is a good one. He has been very helpful every time Ive been there.

Employees Worked With
    Sales person rating and impressive customer setvice
    April 15, 2018

Everybody in the dealership were very friendly and accommodating. Stephen walked us through the features of the Acadia and set up our cell phones in s...ync with the Acadia???s ???Infotainment System??? keep up the excellent service!

Stephen Servetah

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Best experience ever
    April 11, 2018

Kathy Ferry made my experience so easy and was so informative on all options of the 2018 Encore. Leasing a 2018 Encore. Very happy with my new encore.....

Excellent customer service
    April 10, 2018

We would definitely recommend Perrine. The staff was professional and knowledgeable. We felt confident in the decision we made to purchase our Acadia.... Stephen was an exceptional salesman and made the purchase of our car an enjoyable experience!

Stephen Servetah

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Thanks Cathy
    April 10, 2018

Went to Perrine in hopes of leasing a brand new Buick Encore and that's exactly what happened. From the moment I walked in the dealership Cathy Ferry ...was on top of it. She made the struggle of looking for a car feel painless. She listened to what we wanted and found us the absolute best option for us. I would recommend coming to Perrine and immediately asking for Cathy. You wont regret it. I will be coming back to get another car for my wife in the near future and you can bet your money I'll be asking for Cathy. Thank you for working with my wife and I. You truly are amazing.

Amazing and Professional!
    April 10, 2018

I can not say one bad thing about our experience with Cathy! We absolutely love her! From the minute we met a couple of years ago she has made my fian...ce and I very comfortable! Cathy listened to what we were looking for in budget and was never pushy! I have leased twice, my fiance has leased and then bought out he???s truck through Cathy. Cathy is always looking out for our best interest! Amazing and professional I recommend everyone to go visit Cathy!

Above and beyond!
    April 9, 2018

Cathy Ferry is a pleasure to deal with! She goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy, and that you get the best deal possible! She answered... all our questions and concerns, and even followed up after our purchase! Perrine Buick GMC is a friendly dealership that I would recommend. Make sure you ask for Cathy! Thanks for my new GMC Yukon Denali, love it!

Awesome people
    April 8, 2018

Bruce and I moved to New Jersey 16 years ago. Our NY Pontiac lease was up and we came to Perrine to lease another Pontiac. Then Bruce's lease was up... and we got another Pontiac. We have been dealing with Cathy Ferry all these years. She is incredibly personable and knowledgeable. She couldn't have made any of our lease processes any easier. Bruce even bought a Corvette from her, or was it two? Who can remember. I feel like we're friends with Cathy. I think as an employee she is dedicated and should be complimented on how grateful all her clients are to her. I wouldn't want to deal with anyone else. Coming to service with Scott is the same experience. He is friendly and helpful and we couldn't imagine having to deal with anyone else.

Great Experience
    April 6, 2018

Catherine was extremely helpful and courteous throughout the entire process in helping me get a great deal on my vehicle. Highly Recommend! Thanks ag...ain for all your help.

Perrine Buick GMC