Hillview Motors Inc

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 333 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• September 27, 2015

our salesman nathan anderson was personable, capable of answering all our questions, eager to please...it was a pleasant and smooth purchase of our chrysler... 200....mentioned where we bought our car and others were familar with your dealership......good experience....thanks.....william and carol troy

July 31, 2018

Excellent - friendly and professional (you don't always get both). Doug handled our internet based search quite well. When we went to pick up the... vehicle, he had everything ready and the process was smooth. The vehicle (used) was ready to go. Detailing was excellent - vehicle was as though it was new! I can recommend this dealership based on our experience.

July 25, 2018

Hillview Motors is always there when we need them. Recently our 2008 RAM 1500 had a problem that caused us to break down near Columbus, Ohio on a vacation... trip out west. Hillview personnel helped us through this difficult time by interfacing with other dealers to get the repair job done as well as find us a new 2018 RAM 1500 that matched our exact specifications. Kudos to our salesman, Nick Przybylek, and owner & president, Paul Schimizzi, for going that extra mile for us, especially helping get our truck & trailer back from Columbus and contacting FCA to help pay for the repair. The sales experience with our new 2018 RAM 1500 was also exceptional - good deal, easy transaction and great delivery, including the installation of accessories. Everyone we interfaced with at Hillview, from sales to parts to service and finance, made our experience a welcomed one. That's why we have been Hillview customers for almost 40 years and recommended them to our own children and siblings for their vehicle purchases. Bottom line - we ALWAYS buy /lease our cars & trucks from Hillview Motors. You should, too!

April 9, 2018

Great experience with everyone at the dealership. Thanks to Nick P. for making my buying experience a good one. I am blessed to have my new Jeep Cherokee... .

April 3, 2018

Undoubtedly the best "walk into a dealership" experience I've ever had. My wife and I had never been to Hillview Motors and in fact never had owned a... Jeep. We explained that we were looking for a vehicle that we could set up to tow behind our motor home and it didn't take long for a vehicle to be brought to the front for us to take a look at. After a test drive we sat down and figured out the details. Any questions we had were answered. We made arrangements to pick up the Cherokee Trailhawk later in the week. Our salesman, Matt, made sure everything was ready for us when we arrived and gave us a excellent tutorial on the vehicle. It only took about ten minutes to sign the papers and we were on our way. And, we really like the Trailhawk.

March 21, 2018

corey felder was our sales person done a great job. easy to work with and very knowledgeable. leased a ram big horn very nice fun to drive. will shop ... at hillview again. thank,s corey

March 21, 2018

Hillview Motors and salesperson Nick Przybylek have the single quality that I seek most; honesty. After shopping around at a few shady comparable dealerships,... I immediately raced back to Nick at Hillview. This is my second purchase there and it will not be my last.

March 21, 2018

I just purchased my second car from the dealership and was happy both times. I dealt with Doug Menhorn and a pleasure to deal with him on buying both cars... from him. One thing I like about the dealership, is I don't have to spend the day trying for their best deal. In and out short and sweet.

March 12, 2018

John K made purchasing my Jeep completely easy and stress free. I went in to look at a used Jeep Cherokee I saw on their website. He answered all of... my questions and explained all of my options. He knew my budget and I wasn't pressured (at all) to look at anything beyond my price point. A completely easy and stress free experience. I highly recommend John and this dealership.

March 7, 2018

Our salesperson Chris V was great to deal with. Knowledgeable, friendly, and was able to answer all of our questions and concerns. Made the entire purchase... process very simple and smooth. Also gave us a fair deal on new Jeep and trade. Such a good deal, my in laws bought a car from him the next day.