• Great service

The best mechanics around, better than any other dealership. I always have fast service and friendly staff when I visit them for repairs or to make a purchase.

• love cruising in our new Cruze

I liked that they were able to get us the right car for the right price. I felt they really listened to what was important in a vehicle and made sure I was getting what I wanted.

• Great Service and Customer Service

Very detailed in inspecting my vehicle and great customer service but they don't return phone calls. But good device and good salesmen.

• Service at Star Chevrolet

Great service with great people. I cqme in for a recall notice they are very helpful and the repair is completed in less than an hour

• Tremendous Customer Service

Dirk McCallen at sales and Tim Cain in service went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with my purchase, and meet all my demands.

• Very pleased with service and friendly staff

Trusting a salesman for the first time is a good feeling. Very helpful and patient. Was not pressured in any way

• Very pleased with service and friendly staff

Very pleased, very friendly and helpful people throughout the building. Felt like salesman listened to my needs and concerns. Explained all aspects of leasing thoroughly.

• Great service done on time

Did a great job thank you will continue to return to this dealership everyone is a pleasure to work with highly recommended

• Another great experience

The great costumer service. They are so willing to help you! It's hard to find that anymore. But not at star chevy in greensburg pa!!! You just can't go wrong choosing them for anything.

• Great service

Great friendly staff and quick service. Gina Beatrice was wonderful as always! I continue to come to star because of Gina and the wonderful service I recieve from her and the rest of the staff.