Star Chevrolet

175 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 30, 2018

My vehicle suddenly stalled with complete computer malfunction. I had it towed to the shop. The vehicle was in the shop for 4-5 days. The answer was that... they had looked at it and because it had been in a previous accident, they couldn't really make sense of things and seemed to give up with a quick fix. Literally they bound some wiring harness with electrical tape and $800 bill. Same issue happened again, and they would not own the repair. Said it was new.

David: I am sorry things were not up to your expectations. I just spoke with Jordan and he has reached out to you regarding this matter. Unfortun...ately, he has not been able to reach you. Please call him at the Volvo service department so he can discuss this further.

August 2, 2018

Chris did a good job of explaining the problems / options and was able to work around my schedule. The issue was diagnosed accurately and the work was... completed in a timely manner.

March 7, 2018

The entire staff at Star Volvo is extremely friendly, efficient and professional. I trust Jordan Vento and Dave Werder for dependable information and... service, and they always exceed my expectations. Bob Sullivan, has put together an incredible staff. I'm a loyal Volvo customer because of the attention I have received from all of them. I travel from State College to deal with Star.

Hi Jim and thank you for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your visit here at our dealership! Jordan and Dave are grea...t assets and we're thankful to have them on our team. We appreciate your business! Sincerely, Star Chevrolet Nissan Volvo Team

November 14, 2017

In this age of poor customer service almost everywhere, I would like to give a special Thanks to Jordan Vento and Jessica Petrosky in the service department... for their professionalism and stellar customer service in addressing the specific problem areas with scheduling and documentation needed to correcting the needed service. Job Well Done.

Rg, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. T...ake care! Ruth Ann Hoak Customer Care Manager STAR CHEVROLET NISSAN VOLVO 724-834-6100 EXT 2852

October 18, 2017

Seamless repair, worked well with my insurance company, kept me informed of the status of my car, kept my rental agency current so that I was not without... transportation and returned the car detailed and in excellent condition after the accident.

June 14, 2017

Jordan is very thorough and keeps you up to speed on the progress of the service and how long you will be there. The waiting area is comfortable. All... of the staff are pleasant and hospitable.

April 15, 2017

The best mechanics around, better than any other dealership. I always have fast service and friendly staff when I visit them for repairs or to make a... purchase.

April 15, 2017

I liked that they were able to get us the right car for the right price. I felt they really listened to what was important in a vehicle and made sure I... was getting what I wanted.

April 13, 2017

Very detailed in inspecting my vehicle and great customer service but they don't return phone calls. But good device and good salesmen.

April 13, 2017

Great service with great people. I cqme in for a recall notice they are very helpful and the repair is completed in less than an hour