Kenny Kent Toyota, Lexus, Scion

Used 888-336-5776 Email Dealer
Service 855-517-8596

Average based on 28 reviews
  • AWESOME EXPERIENCE

I purchased a beautiful pre-owned 2012 Lexus IS350C and I love it! I was concerned when I purchased the car sight unseen and had it shipped to Colorado. But it all went well and the deal was very smooth. Alex was great to work with, she handled so well! I truly recommend Kenny Kent Toyota & Lexus!

• 2016 Toyota Avalon

Went to Kenny Kent Toyota with my boyfriend to try and finally (a few months now) decide on a car he wanted. He is very picky and tight with his expenses, so we really felt like there would never be a vehicle that was going to satisfy both wants/price. We worked with Ben Bredemeier on Tuesday and he was the most help we have had throughout our whole car searching process. He was intelligent and never made us feel pressured or uncomfortable, which says a lot about a car salesman. He was upfront and honest with us about prices, but was dedicated to getting our price to a place we were comfortable with. On Wednesday, my boyfriend went back and bought the vehicle. Ben made the process smooth and stayed later than scheduled both nights, to make sure things were taken care of. We highly recommend Ben to anyone searching for a vehicle. Kenny Kent Toyota has a great team!

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• New RAV4

We are so happy to hear this! We appreciate your business and hope you and your family are enjoying your new RAV4!

My wife and I recently visited Kenny Kent Toyota, we are both Toyota plant employees and we were thinking to buy a new RAV4 for our family. We met Steven Shutz ( Salesman ) out on the lot. Our immediate thoughts of him were he seems extremely nice and knowledgeable, he explained the RAV4 very well, also went on the test drive to make sure we knew how to use all the equipment on the rav. He never once acted like the typical sales person you would get, he was never pushy, and we feel that we received a great deal. Overall We had an excellent experience at Kenny Kent Toyota, we definitely recommend Steven Shutz and Kenny Kent Toyota.

• Good Experience

We appreciate these kind words! Congrats on your new Toyota and thanks for choosing Kenny Kent!

We bought a new vehicle from Kenny Kent Toyota and they treated us well. The purchase process was actually pleasant and much better than other local dealers. We previously owned Toyotas and have purchased them from other dealers, and none of them have treated us as well as Kenny Kent. Our sales person was Steven Shutz and we recommend him.

• New 2016 Tacoma

We are pleased to hear this, David! Congrats on your Tacoma purchase and thanks for choosing Kenny Kent Toyota!

I am very happy with my purchase at Kenny Kent Toyota! I purchased a 2016 Tacoma from Steven Shutz. The experience was perfect. I received an excellent trade in value, a great Rate, and a overall excellent experience! I would recommend Steven Shutz & Kenny Kent Toyota to everyone!

• Found me the perfect car!

Thanks for the 5 stars and the feedback, Ian! Steve had a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your Lexus!

Steven Shutz at Kenny Kent Toyota found me the perfect car! I love my Lexus I purchased pre owned! The dealership treated me very good, I never felt pressured or like I was getting ripped off. Thank you Kenny Kent Toyota & Steven!

• New car

Great service and got a great car. Would definitely buy another car from here.

Kody, we are happy to hear this! Congrats on your purchase!

Great service and got a great car. Would definitely buy another car from here.

Kody, we are happy to hear this! Congrats on your purchase!

• Awesome Experience

This is awesome to hear, Daniel! We are glad you felt well accommodated!

Steven Shutz explained the vehicle very well, treated us very professionally, and I did not feel pressured nor did I feel like I was getting a bad deal. All expectations were met! Thank you so much Kenny Kent Toyota!

This is awesome to hear, Daniel! We are glad you felt well accommodated!

• Great service, wonderful staff!

Took my wife's Lexus in for oil change. Had a great Service Advisor, Anthony, and he explained everything that was done. Won't think of having either our Toyota or Lexus serviced anywhere else!

• Excellent Service and vehicle

One of the best dealers I have visited in a while. Recomend them to anyone for great service and personnel